Some random gifs / vids / images I've been saving (pretty sure you'll enjoy.)

Super Beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So with all these recent Jones PED threads and Andy vs 209 threads going on, I decided to ease up your minds with random stuff I made myself. So all credit to me.

Feel free to use these gifs etc I made if you like it, I could caption most of them with stuff such as "look a hater" etc but I didn't want to ruin it.

To start things off, heres some nostalgia

The real unknown origin of Shutdown Schaub

[YT]watch?v=bXe4DDHZXfs[/YT]

Overeem shit talking to JDS after JDS gets a beatdown ( after cain ids 2 prior to bigfoot fight)

s2id.png

Overeem displaying SWAG

Q8WjoKQ.gif

Cub and Mousasi discovering that Gus is a model

BHGIZS0CIAAQwlA.jpg-large-500x669.jpg

mousasi_twitter.jpg

Cain V leaving Junior hanging

[YT]watch?v=JxOx6UIBO1w[/YT]

Overeem working on dat chin, birth of iron chin reem

RlcvKsG.gif

Jones recking DC at staredown

QgFS3wN.gif

Lets have some McGOAT SWAG, Conor bless

H7Ild25.gif

iqDmG7K.gif

The Chris copying Vitor and Vitor acknowledging it

BdzosW9.gif

Bigfoot hitting hunt in the balls and hunts going "that was in the balls" "sorry sorry"

[YT]watch?v=P6RTPqPWbRU[/YT]

jump to 3.28 and then 4.25, thats how a staredown should be compared to the most recent ones

[YT]watch?v=u2Jeys0XnV8[/YT]

these last ones aren't mine but they make me laugh / make me smile so I'll share them as well ( AV worthy too ;) I don't know who made them so I can't give credit sorry)

1zFFKOf.jpg

kDgyNT5.jpg

this one was made after JDS said she thought Meisha Tate is prettier than Ronda, the timing was just too good

lyfwsDQ.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the shizzle I shared, wanted to make a change for today rather than having the same other threads over and over again. I will share more in the future. Peace ( would appreciate if you could tell me which one you liked etc ! )

lost for words

lol nice but enough with the JDS hate.

Fack it. none of these are mine but they are darn funny. here you go.

1Uzq2yr.jpg

mZ5iYEQ.jpg

waWmd9j.jpg

Ztokgq1.jpg

jJElUSf.jpg

jPN38vW.jpg

How funny is it that this was from when he was training for the Bigfoot fight :icon_lol:

actually this is him training for travis browne fight iirc and I thought his chin was fine until he gassed, but yeah I'm not even going to attempt to defend overeems chin

actually this is him training for travis browne fight iirc and I thought his chin was fine until he gassed, but yeah I'm not even going to attempt to defend overeems chin

he's training his neck not his jaw.

although a strong neck is good for absorbing shots....you cant pack muscle on that chin though :)

lol these are pretty funny and a good break from the constant jones talk

Back