Opinion Some People Who Favor Guns Are Shooting Themselves In The Foot With This

What we can do is ban guns being made to look like toys. It isn't just a flashy color it's made precisely to resemble a Lego construction.
That doesn't scare me, does it scare you?

You were a pharmacy clerk in the Air Force and admitted to not carrying a weapon overseas.

{<jordan}

I was a Pharmacy Craftsman. ;)

Well, I didn't complete range training by hurling harsh language downrange. Don't worry man, just keep on keepin' on and that left testicle will drop any day now...

Then you can be like the men.

Hurry along now... Those crayons aren't going to eat themselves..

Wait...I skimmed the thread and thought this was a Lego toy gun. You mean to tell me that's a genuine Glock-19 made to resemble a Lego toy gun???

<TheWire1>

It was a kit you could purchase for your Glock-19. Lego caught wind and hit the company with a cease-and-desist. They did sell around 20 before the cease-and-desist order though.

I was a Pharmacy Craftsman. ;)

Well, I didn't complete range training by hurling harsh language downrange. Don't worry man, just keep on keepin' on and that left testicle will drop any day now...

Then you can be like the men.

Hurry along now... Those crayons aren't going to eat themselves..
"An AR15 is an assault rifle and needs to be banned!"

{<jordan}

First off..
I am NOT anti-gun, I do not currently own any weapons but I have used them in the past to hunt and kill my own food. I served and retired from the Military and am an expert on the M-16 and M-9 platforms.

skynews-block-19-lego-culper-precision_5447065.jpg

This is a "Block 19" kit that makes your Glock look like it's made of Legos.

Why?

I am also a bit of a gun nut and want very little gun laws but I think all these toy looking Guns are stupid AF and make a joke out of owning a firearm.

Gun-Toy.jpg

a155b9da0096d1f5abc71b8abdbb13e8.jpg

{<jordan}

What?!?

Cut down on the crayons there Ralphie...

OGC.ef3c4e1f04c6c4c6aa69e971a40293db

Ah, on second thought, you should probably eat more.

First off..
I am NOT anti-gun, I do not currently own any weapons but I have used them in the past to hunt and kill my own food. I served and retired from the Military and am an expert on the M-16 and M-9 platforms.

skynews-block-19-lego-culper-precision_5447065.jpg

This is a "Block 19" kit that makes your Glock look like it's made of Legos.

Why?

Tell you what, let's make a deal. No more Pride Legos and we give up Lego glocks, deal?

{<jordan}
If it's the Swiss Army knife of rifles couldn't you build one for CQB? If you wanted to kill people what other firearm available to civilians would surpass it's effectiveness?

Edited to add I'm not for banning them.

If it's the Swiss Army knife of rifles couldn't you build one for CQB? If you wanted to kill people what other firearm available to civilians would surpass it's effectiveness?

Edited to add I'm not for banning them.

Yes, it's called a short barrel rifle.

Surpass? Nothing. Essentially equal to or would get the job done. Any semi auto center fire with quality ammo.

The AR really is the Swiss Army knife. It encompasses calibers from .22lr, pistol calibers intermediate calibers, magnum, etc. Barrel lengths from 3" to 26"+. You can set it up for literally any purpose other than probably elr shooting.

Why are you asking this question?

It worries me some bad guy could get a few shots off on an unsuspecting cop. Or that it could draw the curiosity of a child. You know the type of things people with some foresight would consider.
let's get real, if a person pulls a gun like item when interacting with a cop they should probably be stopped. Cops have difficult jobs and part of that is assessing threats.

Adults with guns should teach gun safety and a healthy respect for the power and potential consequences of handling guns to their children if they are at all responsible people. I knew as a child what a real gun felt like, why can't other peoples children? Maybe a parent with children should think twice about the color and design of their next gun purchase more than a person without children... anyone with some foresight might consider the dominoes falling when giving up freedom for the perception of safety...

Back