Some people think Ronda didn't touch gloves

HereToSlay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She did.

This is why you don't watch fights on youtube where half the screen is cut off to avoid copyright strikes

She didn't touch gloves.

UFC Women's Bantamweight Title Fight:
Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes

Round 1
Herb Dean is the referee for tonight's main event, scheduled for five rounds in the women's bantamweight division. The champion Nunes sticks out a hand to touch gloves, but challenger Rousey shows no interest...

Definitely touched gloves when ref mentioned it, but not when they met in the middle to fight, understandably.

100% touched though.. this surprised me.

I thought I saw them touch gloves and was surprised. But i was super intoxicated that night.

UFC Women's Bantamweight Title Fight:
Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes

Round 1
Herb Dean is the referee for tonight's main event, scheduled for five rounds in the women's bantamweight division. The champion Nunes sticks out a hand to touch gloves, but challenger Rousey shows no interest...
This is when they met to fight. They did touch when Ref asked them to.

She did after the ref gave the fighters instructions. She didn't when the round started and Nunes put her glove out.

She touched gloves prior to the actual fight, at the face off. During the fight Amanda reached out a hand that Ronda didn't touch.

Amanda touched Ronda's face. That's all matters.

You don't have to touch gloves when the round starts...

she touched gloves but it was a little tap she was shook and i saw that and knew it was gonna be a short night

Back