Some Pad work-> Alexander Gustafsson pre-fight workout

SCIRCA

King of Kings
@purple
Reaction score
[YT]znArwA_4OdE[/YT]

From 7:04 -7:20

Certainly has the speed advantage but will he let them combos go after been taken down and beat on, i hope he pulls it out the bag!

Ending was epic even though I dont know what he said

Any swedes got some cliffs?

Weight cutting is hard work. His team likes to taunt him with food. He had a good cut.

He'd ideally like to put Jones away in round 2 or 3, he doesn't want it to be over too quick and he wants a chance to feel Jones out.

Have you guys heard Jones saying he's got quicker hands lmao. And he's eye poking defense is going to get his ass KO'ed :).

Weight cutting is hard work. His team likes to taunt him with food. He had a good cut.

He'd ideally like to put Jones away in round 2 or 3, he doesn't want it to be over too quick and he wants a chance to feel Jones out.

Thanks dude! I assumed that was what was going on with the food/weight cut thing., pretty funny.

Have you guys heard Jones saying he's got quicker hands lmao. And he's eye poking defense is going to get his ass KO'ed :).

No way Jones has quicker hands, Gus is way faster and more fluid with his combinations. Hits harder by what we can determine too. Jones has dem elbows though and a diverse range of kicks/knees. I favour Alex in the standup overall though.

Jones thinks just throwing your hands out there with no power means quickness.

This guy would be a great champ. Bring some class to the title.

7:30, Gustafsson playfully tries to trip the bald guy from his team, but fails. The guy laughs and says "That only works against Thiago Silva." :)

Jones has better striking than Gustafsson. I read it on Bloody Elbow.

The swedes interviewed were pretty realistic about the outcome. Better than some of us dumb finns in media interviews. Cool to hear Alex fighting for the title is big there.

Back