some one burnt my gym down

Richard Emling

Black Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
the gym that i lift and do so carido at was lit on fire its a 24 hour place so its not always staffed they say it wont be open for like 4 months dam i pissed sorry gus just had to vent to some one

Sorry to hear that man....id be angry too/ Was there anu CCTV footage?

that's like burning down a church.. though one might think you dont want a bunch of angry, meathead gym-goers after you.

at least weights are metal.

Well I supose thats what happens when all the bodybuilding wanabes keep hoging the squat rack to do curls. One day you have to snap...

Some metrosexual probably set his curling iron too close to his hairspray.

Or maybe the owner was looking for an insurance pay-off.

I admit it was me. I was doing cable curls, three-o'clock in the morning, sets of 52, and the pulleys heated up until the gym ceiling caught fire. I panicked and ran out, screaming, and went to Denny's and hid in the bathroom. I hope no-one was injured.

dude, if somebody torched Lynne's gym, we'd hunt them down like they were Grendel or some shit.

This actually reminded me of a funny story. I was going up to an unsanctioned bench meet with a few guys, most importantly Andy Briggs was driving a conversion van to haul our big asses to the meet (I think there were 4 of us). Anyway, we're cruising along and this car cuts us off (we'd just eaten some Wendy's so we were feeling particularly fat and powerliftery) and Andy has psycho roid rage screams "DON'T MAKE ME UNLOAD THIS MOTHERFUCKER DUDE, OR YOU WILL DIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I bet some fatty who always got picked last in gym class torched the place.

KingSnake said:
I bet some fatty who always got picked last in gym class torched the place.

Quit making fun of me!

Are they giving you membership money back so you could at least go join somewhere else?

718Glock9 said:
Are they giving you membership money back so you could at least go join somewhere else?
no they are just going to credit the accounts

Cmart said:
I admit it was me. I was doing cable curls, three-o'clock in the morning, sets of 52, and the pulleys heated up until the gym ceiling caught fire. I panicked and ran out, screaming, and went to Denny's and hid in the bathroom. I hope no-one was injured.

lol nice. :icon_twis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back