Some old weird photos of Okami and Sonnen

odd couple bromance.... but yeah, heard they became very good friends and training partners since the fight. Okami even stay's at Chael mother's house when training with Chael.

Its interesting how they developed the friendship, Chael is a non stop fast talker while Okami barely speak a word of English.

i heard chael actually likes the japanese culture, I think he was dating a japanese lady before

No shoop needed...

So I lied.

sharkattack_zps73de424c.jpg

friendlyswim_zps8a6a2b44.jpg

Is.. is that former NFL Quarterback Kerry Collins in the pool with them ?

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

[YT]pyUWeLTsbyY[/YT]

neverletgo0.jpg

Last edited:
How is this weird? They're training grappling in a swimming pool, which is a pretty smart idea btw. Nothing weird about it unless you're like 7.

"would be impressed if okami can pull a triangle in the water on chael."

I would be impressed if either one of them could pull of a triangle in a real fight, much less win a game of water polo.

"How is this weird? They're training grappling in a swimming pool, which is a pretty smart idea btw. Nothing weird about it unless you're like 7."

Maybe if they spent more time on a mat instead of frolicking in the water like a bunch of underaged girls, then we would see the positive results of their grappling training.

Back