Some old chick tried to mug me off

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful sunny day so was stood outside this bar in muh wife beater, flexing.

Chicks going by were getting an eyeful, giving me the "fuck me" eyes etc (yes I did score one of them - check my recent threads).

Next thing this old chick appears, by old I mean - mid to late 40's.
Fucking puss on her.
Frustrated old cougar, and I can tell from her walk, without even checking her ass out, that it's fucking bogus - dilapidated old ass, horrible (later I would check her out from behind and this was confirmed).

She tries to give me this big ol' condescending look like, "run along little boy", really taking liberties considering I've never seen her before in muh life.
Quite frankly I'm so outraged by this, cause it's basically some old chick for intents and purposes, trying to cock block me - and if there's one thing I HATE, it's a cock blocker.

So I stare her the fuck out of it, absolutely prepared to make this verbal - but she quickly gets the message and averts her gaze, loses the sour puss and straightens up.

Just to show her who's boss I make a good solid **snort** sound, as in, basically laughing at the bitch.
You know how that goes,
<{Heymansnicker}>
Basically imagine the sound this dude is making.

She tries to play it cool but knowing her type, I imagine she's fuming inside.
I consider openly laughing at the bitch but, she looks like such a frustrated old battleaxe it would almost certainly have descended into a social confrontation - her giving it, "who do you think you are, stood here, flexing!!??", etc.

I don't want to draw any unbecoming attention to myself so, I settle for just snorting at her one more time and off she fucks.

This happened two days ago and I'm still pissed.

sounds like a terrible experience with a hooker. you should give her a bad yelp review.

Did u not take your meds again?...

Your fantasies should be better than this.

Dubble

Last edited:
Sounds like you're both horrible people and both very much in love with one another.

Do you imagine life stories for every person you meet for 2 seconds?

All women try to mug you off. That's a given at this point.

Well we all hope posting on here helps sooth the pain. You might want to try not giving a shit also, two days is way too long to be thinking about something like this.

You sir, sound like an insecure jack arse. Flexin' on old ladies and getting knocked back. That is the funniest thing I have heard all week. I recommend a friendly hello next time, it might improve your chances...

I hope you lose your virginity soon so you can stop making these threads. They're not even funny anymore, just sad.

Beautiful sunny day so was stood outside this bar in muh wife beater, flexing.

Chicks going by were getting an eyeful, giving me the "fuck me" eyes etc (yes I did score one of them - check my recent threads).

Next thing this old chick appears, by old I mean - mid to late 40's.
Fucking puss on her.
Frustrated old cougar, and I can tell from her walk, without even checking her ass out, that it's fucking bogus - dilapidated old ass, horrible (later I would check her out from behind and this was confirmed).

She tries to give me this big ol' condescending look like, "run along little boy", really taking liberties considering I've never seen her before in muh life.
Quite frankly I'm so outraged by this, cause it's basically some old chick for intents and purposes, trying to cock block me - and if there's one thing I HATE, it's a cock blocker.

So I stare her the fuck out of it, absolutely prepared to make this verbal - but she quickly gets the message and averts her gaze, loses the sour puss and straightens up.

Just to show her who's boss I make a good solid **snort** sound, as in, basically laughing at the bitch.
You know how that goes,
<{Heymansnicker}>
Basically imagine the sound this dude is making.

She tries to play it cool but knowing her type, I imagine she's fuming inside.
I consider openly laughing at the bitch but, she looks like such a frustrated old battleaxe it would almost certainly have descended into a social confrontation - her giving it, "who do you think you are, stood here, flexing!!??", etc.

I don't want to draw any unbecoming attention to myself so, I settle for just snorting at her one more time and off she fucks.

This happened two days ago and I'm still pissed.

Horrible way to talk about your mother. Son of the year here ladies and gentlemen

Back