Some of the GOAT promo moments in combat sports history Conor has blessed us with.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1. Stealing Aldo's belt in front of the Dublin crowd.

McGregorAldoDublin_3252904k.jpg

2.Confronting Aldo after the Siver fight, giving us this legendary picture:

jose_zpsxldvp2a0.jpg

3.Outside of MMA, when Conor was already a superstar: "I am boxing!"

4.The whole Go Big Press Conference. The most entertaining press conference ever held. At his trash talk peak here, Conor blessed us with countless of legendary concepts and lines such "Red panty night", "Stuck in the mud division", and in hindsight the best trash talk and delivery of all time in combat sports history:

Honestly, the first thing I said to him was: Wow, I didn't think I would see you again. I was actually happy to see him. I shooked his hand, I embraced him, I gave him a little cuddle, I told him everything is gonna be A OK, it will be over before you know it, just please show up on December 12th.

5. The bus attack.

McGregor.png

Feel free to add more.

Last edited:
This is the shit you guys find relevant as opposed to discussing fights and prospects?

I'll never understand you guys

Conor is a blessing for this sport. Pure entertainment machine.

That look on Jose's face, he really didn't realize what a threat Conor was until it was too late.

We were also blessed to see him tap to a gatekeeper, who didn't have a full camp

We were also blessed to see him tap to a gatekeeper, who didn't have a full camp

We were also blessed to see Fedor kod by a MW who never held a ufc belt, gsp tap to strikes to a LW, anderson break his leg in half with bad technique, twood get kod marquet and outclassed by Rory, and DC get his head kicked in ko to receive an instant title shot at HW

You took money from single moms, you were on welfare
Touchbutt
Pool noodle
Dork with the ponytail
You got tapped by nobodys
Seem to have it all figured out when yr fighting midgets
Dana is your boss, nobody is my boss
So you're a wrestler now
Give me location

Conor throws a monster can.

Conor at the Toronto presser for the floyd match

Talking about the pocket watch during a post-fight presser "tree people died making this thing"

The haters can say what they want but he makes the media and the pressers entertaining. Before him we only had chael giving sound bites. Everyone else was saying "let the better man win" or thanking fucking god...zzzzz

You're welcome MMA.

Awesome thread TS: )

Conor throws a monster can.

Conor at the Toronto presser for the floyd match

Talking about the pocket watch during a post-fight presser "tree people died making this thing"

The haters can say what they want but he makes the media and the pressers entertaining. Before him we only had chael giving sound bites. Everyone else was saying "let the better man win" or thanking fucking god...zzzzz

You're welcome MMA.
Great picks here too: )

Conor has given us so many epic inconic moments in and outside the ring, there are just so many to choose from, so I will go with an underrated one that doesnt get brought up as much

"You look like a 50 year old retired skateboarder"

That one had me dying and cracking up for like 10 minutes non stop when I watched it live

Awesome thread TS: )

Great picks here too: )

Conor has given us so many epic inconic moments in and outside the ring, there are just so many to choose from, so I will go with an underrated one that doesnt get brought up as much

"You look like a 50 year old retired skateboarder"

That one had me dying and cracking up for like 10 minutes non stop when I watched it live

Talking about underrated ones, this is one of Conor's most entertaining interviews ever.

Back