Abbasov vs Christian Lee
Bibiano Fernandes vs Stephan Loman

Dec 2:
Malykhin vs RDR
Soldic vs Ramazanov
(Plus return of Lowen Tynanes)

Dec 3:
Brooks vs Pacio

I don't care who you are... those are some amazing fights.

Abbasov is such a not impressive fighter and Aoki is washed. I like the others tho
How is Aoki washed? Since losing to Askren in 2017, he's only lost twice, and in both fights he dominated rd1. Of his last 8 wins, 7 have been in the first round.

He's still extremely dangerous.

How is Aoki washed? Since losing to Askren in 2017, he's only lost twice, and in both fights he dominated rd1. Of his last 8 wins, 7 have been in the first round.

He's still extremely dangerous.
He got TKOd by old ass Sexyama

Some great kickboxing and Muay Thai fights coming up too.

Rodtang vs Lasiri
Superlek vs Panpayak Muay Thai gp final
Kryklia vs Iraj heavyweight kickboxing final
Eddie Abbasolo debut
Plus that US show in Colorado soon

One doing big things

Some great kickboxing and Muay Thai fights coming up too.

Rodtang vs Lasiri
Superlek vs Panpayak Muay Thai gp final
Kryklia vs Iraj heavyweight kickboxing final
Eddie Abbasolo debut
Plus that US show in Colorado soon

One doing big things
Wake me up when ONE books Rodtang against an actually skilled Thai and not feeding him undersized or less skilled foreigners

Wake me up when ONE books Rodtang against an actually skilled Thai and not feeding him undersized or less skilled foreigners

Lasiri just beat Prajanchai and made him quit on the stool. This one should be good. And he was supposed to fight Superlek in the final but Ones shitty hydration tests cancelled that

Lasiri just beat Prajanchai and made him quit on the stool. This one should be good. And he was supposed to fight Superlek in the final but Ones shitty hydration tests cancelled that
He's moving up in weight to face Rodtang, He's a skinny lanky dude who will get bullied. Plus it's convenient that the bout got cancelled last second

I was expecting the kickboxing and MT fights to be on here. The MMA fights are kind of whatever. A lot of those guys are not that good, but they're fun names. Bibiano and Shinya are ancient.

I'm interested in how Lee looks moving up.

LHW title fight is the one I want to see the most.

Last edited:
Bibiano sort of looked okay early against Lineker, but I didn't like him going so close with Belignon those times. If Loman is as good as I think he is he should win comfortably.

Definitely looking forward to the other fights although I think Brooks steamrolls again.

Bibiano sort of looked okay early against Lineker, but I didn't like him going so close with Belignon those times. If Loman is as good as I think he is he should win comfortably.

Definitely looking forward to the other fights although I think Brooks steamrolls again.
Loman is a -180 favorite over Bibiano which shows the kind of respect he's getting.

Christian Lee opened -300 against Abbasov but he's only -170 now.

Loman is a -180 favorite over Bibiano which shows the kind of respect he's getting.

Christian Lee opened -300 against Abbasov but he's only -170 now.

Yeah as much as I love Lee I would have been interested in Abbasov at the higher price, but the lines don't open that early in the UK. Price seems about right now.

ONE will never do this because it would kill the illusion of Rodtang being anything more than a pillow fisted points fighter.

Back