Some more serious allegations thrown by fighters and employees at ONE Championship

Seems that the company is at least in debt. I personally see a lot of positive aspects of ONE, but they could be losing money and I hope the company will turn into a really profitable one.

There would be room for two bigger companies, considering Glory is a bit less than K-1.

Do not take everything seriously, but people must be paid!

Last edited:
It seems to me that ONE has all the issues GLORY has/had: accusations of conflict of interests, favoritism, fighters not getting paid etc. However, Glory never claimed to have viewerships which were later debunked as being majorly fals. It is laughable when someone from ONE claims that they have 90% from the Asian fight market only to claim later that in fact UFC has 90% market share in Asia :))).

On another note, it is sad to see that every organisation beside UFC struggles. It may be only Covid, but I doubt it. It seems to me that martial arts started to be considered too violent by a new progressive trend and more and more people watch other sports. These are tough times, what can I say...

Glory could have been today what is the UFC in America. They are a lot of more fighters in kickboxing, the market was there after K-1, they did not need about 2 decades like Dana.

Glory could have been today what is the UFC in America. They are a lot of more fighters in kickboxing, the market was there after K-1, they did not need about 2 decades like Dana.
Your timeline is off in many ways. If anyone was to get big in the US it would had been K-1, but FEG shut Scott Coker down. Dana/Zuffa didn't gain control over the UFC until 2001, and they had made it big by 2005 with The Ultimate FIghter tv show, so really only took them 4 years to get noticed and it grew from that point on. Glory didn't start up until 2012 and by then the UFC had already taken over.

I think the problem is the whole corporate structure. Chatri is the chairman, the CEO, and probably a shareholder as well. Would be better off the chairman was separate from the CEO position.

I mean if you are the Chairman and CEO, how do you hold yourself accountable if you mess it up? There are probably a lot of better managers out there. It will not happen, but Chatri giving up the CEO position and then finding the most competent person for that position would probably be a step in the right direction, which might not be the best outcome for Chatri, but probably for the fans, for the fighters, for the investors and others.

Last edited:
It's like everything that ruins and corrupts our world, greedy asshole shady businessmen that are only concerned with building their personal wealth. They can ruin countries and they can ruin Kickboxing promotions.

It really makes you wonder about all the money laundering speculation that’s been tossed around here. Reading the article definitely makes you feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg.

It really makes you wonder about all the money laundering speculation that’s been tossed around here. Reading the article definitely makes you feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Ya we've been speculating ONE was washing money for years in here. Not very surprising. We live in a world full of corruption.

Ya we've been speculating ONE was washing money for years in here. Not very surprising. We live in a world full of corruption.
Unfortunately the fight world has quite a history of criminally corrupt promotions.

Their Glassdoor page is quite fun to read through. Seem like hell to work there.

My guess with how chatri got the venture capital investments is he gave massive under the table kick backs to the venture capital company to convince their investors to invest in ONE.

Back