Some Mental Conditioning for you guys who question yourselves:

Did some of you miss the satire in the article? It's kinda like Dennis Leary type satire. Or do you all agree with his comedy?

It's sattirical but it wouldn't be funny if it weren't largely true.

What a stupid article. MaCHEESEmo type of tuff-guyness in article format, posted on some gym rats website is lame. What has he done that made him into an iron nail? MAXED OUT SQUATS LAST THURSDAY. Wow, I'd love to have his mental conditioning. Just think about being billy-badass during your next max effort on bench and then spend the rest of the weekend telling your buddies how manly you are.

lol Or just type up a bitchy complaint about it on an Internet forum.

The better one gets, the less they need to brag about it.

What a waste of my time. I hope you try to be manly and smoke, then fight

I hope you get a sense of humor, then live life a bit more easily.

Some of you guys are really sucking the life out of... well life. How can you not see the humor in this? Or the draw to covering up blatantly stupid actions with the notion that they're manly? Competition, dares, stupid stunts, these DEFINE manliness. to deny that is just plain silly.

This thread reminds me of the guys who do 2 sets of 8 for weight lifting, twice a week. And they do this because anymore would be "overtraining". Some people need to watch a college, or even high school football team hit the weights, or an organized wrestling team do conditioning, and then ask them what overtraining is.

That article made me laugh so hard I spilled latte on my scarf.

That article made me laugh so hard I spilled latte on my scarf.

We could all use more stains.

razmataz1314 said:
can you say "MADDOX COPYCAT"
Maddox wasn't the first person in the world to realise that the majority of men nowadays are a bunch of pussies.

By the way, the link doesn't work anymore.

this brings up the question who is the most manly fighter? id go with Wandy, simply because hes insane and has a sick tribal tatty on the BACK OF HIS HEAD, another honorable mention would have to be Enson because of his incredable heart and determination

which also leads to the question, who is the girliest fighter? id go with maybe wes simms, cant stand him

I thought it was a decent article, alittle Carnalesque...its true about January...all the new years resolution people show-up get there white belts then they are gone...i think gyms survive/thrive because of the no show members...

PariahCarey said:
I thought it was a decent article, alittle Carnalesque...its true about January...all the new years resolution people show-up get there white belts then they are gone...i think gyms survive/thrive because of the no show members...

HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE ABOVE. THEY DO IRRITATE ME THOUGH. WITH ALL THEIR GOOD INTENTIONS, BREAK A LITTLE SWEAT. THEN PUKE AND U NEVER C EM AGAIN... BITCHES. I FEEL ALOTTA LOVE HERE. GREAT THREAD THO!!!!! SUPERB :eek:

I like to load a 40K lb. cold-freight semi-trailer, mostly by hand and then do an hour of kickboxing or groundwork.

I smell like real-life five days a week. whew.

Kabuki is King. Thanks for the link.

Back