Some Mental Conditioning for you guys who question yourselves:

Uhh I liked most of your post but.. statutory rape? Please do explain how that gets involved in discipline.

Oh, that. I just threw that in for a little dry humor. Didn't click that much.

This is a good one. I was only a lurker when Sinister posted that.

The first few pages of this thread are a good explanation as to how some of the oldies on the forum got so many posts.

The rest of it, with the football players with dirt in their wounds, is just fucking stupid. It seems like America was once really, really gritty, and eight out of nine guys died from medical treatment (which was based on Donald Duck physics) and the ninth was a tough son of a gun, and now it's just full of ***gy cake decorators who cry if they get frosting on their apron.

You don't need to be dumb to strength train, you just need to accept the fact that some things are scary and some things hurt and that's that.

the fuck does this have to do with mental conditioning? basically just some old guy rambling on about bullshit.

Lol i remember reading this ages ago.

Real men understand the whole point of the OP. To those complaining about it or don't get it: Harden the fuck up. Bitches.

Normally sinister's threads/posts are enjoyable to read but this one is just over the top and dumb as shit. disappointment.

from what i can gather here is the lesson, your all f*Cking pansys for caring about what others guys are doing. worry about your own shit no one else shit.

This thread is awesome. It basically means, quit being such a pussy and train. Mental toughness has seemingly dissolved over the years due to the increased basic comforts of daily life, new parenting techniques, political correctness, and a general pussification of society. Look at the story on page 10. it's ridiculous. When I was in the military it seemed as if they were just throwing medals at people for actions that were unwarranted just for publicity and to keep the war popular. That story of Benavidez is a man that EARNED his medal. How can you complain about anything in your life, when there are people like that out there? That's the point of this thread.

Sausage wrapped in bacon sounds good. Think I'll cook that up right now.

Back