Some madman bet 100k on Rox.

I’m so fucking annoyed I didn’t pull the trigger on this bet in Roxanne. I got cold balls and my scrotum shriveled. FUCK so mad

That might be the dumbest thing I've heard today.

Congrats.
I guess you don't hang out with many Republicans.

Republican white male, hetero Christians think they are the most discriminated against in the country. Hence, Trump 2020.

I don’t believe that for a second, not from twitter, If will Hill says it sure, if it’s on ESPN sure, but this doesn’t do shit for me except tell me this guy is full of it
It’s also not easy at all to bet 100k on anything in Vegas and betting that amount on a wmma undercard fight would raise a million red flags and would get noticed and posted about just as many times

I’ll wait before I make my decision but this sounds like someone fed him a line and the guy didn’t get it was a joke more than it sounds real

Only +550... I got Roxy at +700 the day before weighins.

Anyone familiar with both fighters knew it was the best underdog bet in years.

Rest assured. Poor, hard working people are the vast majority of humanity. Only the delusional believe otherwise.
Everybody nowadays wants to get rich playing videos games or doing other dumb shit on youtube.

I guess you don't hang out with many Republicans.

Republican white male, hetero Christians think they are the most discriminated against in the country. Hence, Trump 2020.

I feel sorry for people that have to make everything about politics. You must be a very bitter person knowing Trump will be President another 4yrs. If you want to bet, I'll bet you on that.

Roxanne is 9-5 in her last 14 fights. She was an underdog in 12 of those fights.

She has literally been one of the best money making fighters in MMA history.
I was recently thinking about that, about who is the most winningest in terms of bet pay outs. Roxy probably isn't that fighter but with that last win she has a solid case.

I feel sorry for people that have to make everything about politics. You must be a very bitter person knowing Trump will be President another 4yrs. If you want to bet, I'll bet you on that.

I was just responding to some political quotes other people posted here, I didn't start politics. I'd say at least 90% of my posts on Sherdog are not political so sure, I guess you feel sorry for some people.

In general, not a bitter person at all. Politically? Sure, for about 4 years. But felt great 8 years before that when 40% of the country was very bitter I suppose.

I'd say 50/50 Trump will win in 2020. I have access to betting sites so I can bet that myself. I'll see where the line moves and who becomes the Dem candidate before I make a bet. I bet to make money, not to prove my loyalty to a Party. Seems like Trumpsters are loyal to Trump above country, party and god. I'll bet on Trump if I think the odds are good.

Roxy said in an interview that she had been telling everyone who asked her that they should bet on her.

I wonder if he was the guy who sent Roxy a hundred dollars as a thank you? Anyway the real crazies were the folk who bought into the Maycee hype.

Everybody nowadays wants to get rich playing videos games or doing other dumb shit on youtube.

That is unfortunately the case. Also, instagram "influencers." That said, it's a delusion as difficult to achieve as hollywood stardom. Different abilities to hit the big time, but really just a similar structure. Millions of never will be's, all aspiring to reach the level of success of the fortunate few.

Back