Some incredibly stupid things my oldest sister has done/said

TS, can I get the digits of the two sisters on the far left? TIA

How exactly did he do that? I've always assumed it wasn't him cause that pic is used on a lot of sites. Reverse search it.
I forget the thread but he took a pic of him holding his link/ user name up

Sounds like she has some personality disorder or similar man. At the very least, some mental health issues.

He doesn't have to show his picture. <45>

Having said that, I didnt think the guy looked like his avi pic. Unless that avi pic was him 10 years ago.

LimitedTerribleAmericanalligator-max-1mb.gif

Your sister sounds like a
My oldest sister has said some things that you would swear is a joke, but isn't!

One time we went to McDonald's and ordered the buy one get one free deal on the Big-Mac, and she asked the employee to separate the "free" one and the bought one, the employee was confused and asked what did she mean and she said she wanted ME to get the free one and she to get the bought one. The employee started laughing and my sister was offended and canceled the order and said she was never going back to that McDonald's. -_-

My sister could not pass the written test for her drivers permit so she said it wouldn't be fair if I took the test because she should have one first because shes older.

Later on when she finally got her drivers license, my uncle got a new car and gave my sister his old one, me and her went to a jack in the box drive through and she said I could not order anything "because the employee would think that the car was mine" and I had to get out and go inside to buy something....

To my sister talking to someone she does not know is excruciating painful, she once call me to tell her where is the cat food at the grocery store and I told her why not ask an employee and she screamed, I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES HERE!

One time I did not like the tone my sister was talking to me with so I just ignored her. She started grabbing me and pounding her fist at my face so I stood up and looked her in the eye angrily and my sister called the police and told them I was being "out of control", the cops came and she told them how I was ignoring her (which she seems to think is illegal) and she seemed to think I was going to be arrested but the cops just told her i did nothing illegal and left, my sister ran to her room and cried.

I have 4 sisters, the oldest is the one on the right.

View attachment 713831
1. No one wants to eat the free stuff.
2. Get in line bro.
3. Drive through is for people who own cars.
4. Cat food is not going to find itself.
5. Pay attention when someone is talking to you. Popo should have sent you to the pen.

Your sister is fine, you need to show hespect.

I told my sister in law I was doing my MBA, she asked if it was related to the basketball team I play in. Que? She thought I said NBA, I didn’t even know where to begin.

M & N do sound similar though.

my sister is a bigger idiot
dumbest thing shes done is get addicted to heroin, and fail 2 rehabs

I'm guessing if you copy and paste the OP into google, you'll come up with more than just this sherdog post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back