Some incredibly stupid things my oldest sister has done/said

Alan-Belcher-Tattoo.jpg

Gizmo owns the Mayberry.

I think we need your sister's side of things for all these events.

Your sis seems like she'd be a danger to society controlling a car.

My oldest sister has said some things that you would swear is a joke, but isn't!

One time we went to McDonald's and ordered the buy one get one free deal on the Big-Mac, and she asked the employee to separate the "free" one and the bought one, the employee was confused and asked what did she mean and she said she wanted ME to get the free one and she to get the bought one. The employee started laughing and my sister was offended and canceled the order and said she was never going back to that McDonald's. -_-

My sister could not pass the written test for her drivers permit so she said it wouldn't be fair if I took the test because she should have one first because shes older.

Later on when she finally got her drivers license, my uncle got a new car and gave my sister his old one, me and her went to a jack in the box drive through and she said I could not order anything "because the employee would think that the car was mine" and I had to get out and go inside to buy something....

To my sister talking to someone she does not know is excruciating painful, she once call me to tell her where is the cat food at the grocery store and I told her why not ask an employee and she screamed, I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES HERE!

One time I did not like the tone my sister was talking to me with so I just ignored her. She started grabbing me and pounding her fist at my face so I stood up and looked her in the eye angrily and my sister called the police and told them I was being "out of control", the cops came and she told them how I was ignoring her (which she seems to think is illegal) and she seemed to think I was going to be arrested but the cops just told her i did nothing illegal and left, my sister ran to her room and cried.

I have 4 sisters, the oldest is the one on the right.

View attachment 713831
I don't say this lightly, but you're weird as fuck.

1. Sherdog is not a diary. Stop telling your personal business and sharing photos of your family without consent.
  2. We don't care. We legit don't care.
  3. It all sounds like lies, to get attention. We're here, we see you. But, I'm gonna click on another thread and forget all of this in about 3 seconds.
  4. Weird as fuck means "you seem stupid".

I have two older black sisters. I never hated them growing up but man they could work your nerves over the dumbest shit. In a way I understood their attitudes at times living with four brothers but at times I wanted to clean both of their clocks when I got bigger than them.

Them black women man! They'll be down to ride for you but try to act tough with grown ass dudes knowing it won't end well for them

And yeah, your sister sounds like a head case. Strange as it sounds, she probably cares about you more than your other sisters do

I have two older black sisters. I never hated them growing up but man they could work your nerves over the dumbest shit. In a way I understood their attitudes at times living with four brothers but at times I wanted to clean both of their clocks when I got bigger than them.

Them black women man! They'll be down to ride for you but try to act tough with grown ass dudes knowing it won't end well for them

And yeah, your sister sounds like a head case. Strange as it sounds, she probably cares about you more than your other sisters do
White women, Latin women. Women are women. No need to identify by race or otherwise. In situation a weird ass dude and his weird ass sister.

White women, Latin women. Women are women. No need to identify by race or otherwise. In situation a weird ass dude and his weird ass sister.

I agree but I think it's more of a culture thing than a race thing most of the time. That's why I brought up that they were black women. I'm pretty sure dudes from all walks of life have annoying sisters and brothers, too. Just the attitudes can be different depending on how they grew up.

Last edited:
My oldest sister has said some things that you would swear is a joke, but isn't!

One time we went to McDonald's and ordered the buy one get one free deal on the Big-Mac, and she asked the employee to separate the "free" one and the bought one, the employee was confused and asked what did she mean and she said she wanted ME to get the free one and she to get the bought one. The employee started laughing and my sister was offended and canceled the order and said she was never going back to that McDonald's. -_-

My sister could not pass the written test for her drivers permit so she said it wouldn't be fair if I took the test because she should have one first because shes older.

Later on when she finally got her drivers license, my uncle got a new car and gave my sister his old one, me and her went to a jack in the box drive through and she said I could not order anything "because the employee would think that the car was mine" and I had to get out and go inside to buy something....

To my sister talking to someone she does not know is excruciating painful, she once call me to tell her where is the cat food at the grocery store and I told her why not ask an employee and she screamed, I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES HERE!

One time I did not like the tone my sister was talking to me with so I just ignored her. She started grabbing me and pounding her fist at my face so I stood up and looked her in the eye angrily and my sister called the police and told them I was being "out of control", the cops came and she told them how I was ignoring her (which she seems to think is illegal) and she seemed to think I was going to be arrested but the cops just told her i did nothing illegal and left, my sister ran to her room and cried.

View attachment 713831

Ts actually delivered pics

Like given

View attachment 713831
Serious question; Is your sister mentally ill and/or challenged?

I don't say this lightly, but you're weird as fuck.

1. Sherdog is not a diary. Stop telling your personal business and sharing photos of your family without consent.
  2. We don't care. We legit don't care.
  3. It all sounds like lies, to get attention. We're here, we see you. But, I'm gonna click on another thread and forget all of this in about 3 seconds.
  4. Weird as fuck means "you seem stupid".
1-I care
2-Don’t click on threads and comment in threads you don’t care about .

Back