Some hater sucker punch KO'd Comedian Andy Dick outside a comedy club in NOLA (Video)

Good. Andy Dick is and always was a degenerate bastard idiot at best.

Andy dick has been known to be a real piece of shit for a long time. This is just karma.

He may not be able to do math anymore, but he'll live.
Having to live the rest of your life as Andy Dick seems like punishment enough.

Knowing absolutely nothing about the situation, I'm just going to safely assume that he deserved it. Dude's a cunt, and uses the parade gay, effeminate male schtick as a gimmick to get away with being a cunt. He's been accused of all sorts of creepy shit(dude is a serial groper), and this is perhaps karma taking a bite out of his ass.

Fuck him.

Last edited:
breaking news! There has been an arrest. Suspect is also middle age

5d54039c81997.image.jpg

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_d359a768-be91-11e9-870c-8b0041ab3825.html

I just post what you guys like brother, what you reply to. Im the messenger.

This explains all the gay stuff.

Back on topic, Tidwell you need to spellcheck your work before posting.

You misspelled "good Samaritan". It is not spelled "h a t e r".

Well that guy is literally a Dick 24 - 7.

Had the opportunity to meet Andy Dick once like 15 years ago ...

Andy was a Dick imo..

So I'm not shocked that some guy sucker punched him..

Not shocking, is that nobody bothered to stop the guy who did it..

Says a lot about how much people really cared..

wtf? this dude just blind sides Andy Dick as he was flirting with some girls outside the club and drops him like a sack of bricks and walks away.
They said Dick might have a brain bleed, he was out cold for 15 minutes. good thing the attack was caught on camera but nobody confronted that attacker he just casually walks away with beer bottle in hand.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/comedian-dick-reports-attack-orleans-003000531.html

A girl and a group of guys chased after the dude... It takes a second in a situation like that for people to figure out what's even happening.

Had the opportunity to meet Andy Dick once like 15 years ago ...

Andy was a Dick imo..

So I'm not shocked that some guy sucker punched him..

Not shocking, is that nobody bothered to stop the guy who did it..

Says a lot about how much people really cared..
Was that drunk Andy or "sober and clean" Andy?
Rogan said the two versions are vastly different from each other personality wise

Was that drunk Andy or "sober and clean" Andy?
Rogan said the two versions are vastly different from each other personality wise

It was sober Andy,

Sadly it was at an actual airport...
It was in the morning getting ready for a flight to SF.

Actually never even tried to talk to the guy, I don't really care going up to people who are well known. I just mind my own business.

He was there with some guy just sitting waiting for our flight and he just happened to start talking to me, asking questions like where I was going and what for?

I was like 23-24 at the time, so I answered his chit chat but he was just trying to make snide lil jokes here and there but you could just tell that he was trying to use me as a platform to make jokes to entertain or impress his friend he was with..

Just came off very douche like,

Didn't really care for his personality before and didn't care for it after..

If Andy Dick has to get punched for me to have a small chuckle, so be it.

Back