Some hater sucker punch KO'd Comedian Andy Dick outside a comedy club in NOLA (Video)

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wtf? this dude just blind sides Andy Dick as he was flirting with some girls outside the club and drops him like a sack of bricks and walks away.
They said Dick might have a brain bleed, he was out cold for 15 minutes. good thing the attack was caught on camera but nobody confronted that attacker he just casually walks away with beer bottle in hand.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/comedian-dick-reports-attack-orleans-003000531.html

I don't even like him, but that's fucked up.

I wonder what the back story is?

Knowing how much of a piece of shit Andy Dick is, I can't say I feel terribly bad for him.

Damn, that dude just patiently waited there too!

I wonder if those dudes and the falling girl caught up with him?

Knowing how much of a piece of shit Andy Dick is, I can't say I feel terribly bad for him.

TRIGGERED

UuQORi.gif

I don't even like him, but that's fucked up.

I wonder what the back story is?
If I were to create a narrative, probably jealousy or envy, Dick was getting mad love from the women while this short dude stands there observing him flirting, and just cold clocks him. The guy looks drunk himself, so they say drunk is the truth, when you get drunk your true nature is revealed, some are happy drunks, some sexual pervert drunks, some are angry drunks.

Flirting with girls? Andy Dick is clearly a homosexual

I remember Neil "Style" Strauss one of the big PUA guys who was popular around 15 years ago, mentioned Andy Dick hit on him when they were at a club back in the day. Andy allegedly whispered "I'm bi" into Strauss's ear.

He just nonchalantly walks away.

Power move there. Shitty and lame cheap shot, but nuts on him. To give anyone the chance to catch him and stomp him.

Back