brian ortega
hendo

other:
arnold schwarzaneger
lana del rey
snoop dog
christopher walken
donald trump

David Paulides, the Missing 411 guy (former cop who investigates bizarre disappearances and possible skulduggery in national parks in North America).

Paulides has practically begged Rogan to go on, and never gets a call back. Which strikes me as very odd because he's a good talker, has a very calm and relaxed talking style and has interesting shit to discuss. I did think maybe it's a bit conspiracy-esque for Rogan but then thought, "fucking Alex Jones" so that can't be it.

It's odd.

nick mullen would be interesting interview he is from the cumtown podcast but I think that would not be possible under rogans restrictive spotify censorship nick says some wild unpc things.

David Paulides, the Missing 411 guy (former cop who investigates bizarre disappearances and possible skulduggery in national parks in North America).

Paulides has practically begged Rogan to go on, and never gets a call back. Which strikes me as very odd because he's a good talker, has a very calm and relaxed talking style and has interesting shit to discuss. I did think maybe it's a bit conspiracy-esque for Rogan but then thought, "fucking Alex Jones" so that can't be it.

It's odd.

I haven't personally done any research into it, but I've heard there's some fuckery going on with Paulides and the validity of his past professions. Something or another about him fabricating his time spent in the police, etc, and heard some other shit regarding him fabricating details of his investigations, specifically ones that embellish the potential possibility of there being any cover-ups regarding the disappearances.

Still very fascinated by his work.

nick mullen would be interesting interview he is from the cumtown podcast but I think that would not be possible under rogans restrictive spotify censorship nick says some wild unpc things.

Haven't listened to any cumtown podcasts, and after reading this, I'm grateful for my perception preventing me from doing so.

Does he just find any excuse to inject racial slurs and assorted extreme vulgarity because he thinks it's funny?

I haven't personally done any research into it, but I've heard there's some fuckery going on with Paulides and the validity of his past professions. Something or another about him fabricating his time spent in the police, etc, and heard some other shit regarding him fabricating details of his investigations, specifically ones that embellish the potential possibility of there being any cover-ups regarding the disappearances.

Still very fascinated by his work.

Actually, thinking about it, I have also read something about his past being a little questionable. But, who knows.

Chappelle, Derek Lewis, Johnny Knoxville, Tarantino, Alex Jones pt. 4,5,6,7,8,9.

Dick Cheney
Jon Stewart
Angela Merkle
Rose McGowan (sp?)
Ryan Leaf
Reggie Strickland
Louis Freeh
Michael Bay
Bill Belicheck
Brittany Spears.

Jeremy Clarkson
Trump seems like a sure thing if he loses the election.
Diaz bros
Nancy Kerrigan with Tonya Harding
Jack white
Jay-Z
Jimmy page
South park duo

Jeremy Clarkson
Trump seems like a sure thing if he loses the election.
Diaz bros
Nancy Kerrigan with Tonya Harding
Jack white
Jay-Z
Jimmy page
South park duo

I've heard Kerrigan's not the nicest person IRL, certainly not the America's sweetheart she was painted as post 94. It's interesting how public perceptions have changed in the modern era, with Tonya going from maligned villain to almost a flawed anti-hero.

Kevin Nash
Mark Calloway
Mick Foley
Dennis Rodman
Tommy Lee
Slash

Back