Some good news regarding FEDOR.

I'm not going to read into anything until a signed contract is announced. Have gotten my hopes up too many times with a Fedor/UFC deal. Vadim is really big on guaranteed money above all, even if he is willing to drop the copromotion thing. He has spoken about PPV percentage not being a guaranteed enough thing. They were given $1 million per fight guaranteed with Strikeforce. I just don't see UFC doing that.

How much of that 1 million went to fedor and how much went to m-1?

I wish Fedor would not fight. He is too old. I love Fedor, but age is not kind to fighters.

If hes not talking with Bellator its obvious hes in negotiations with the UFC.

Fedor vs Werdum 2 be4 the year ends, calling it.

hopeful and doubtful at the same time.

That's very good news.

No serious negotiations with Bellator, but he is negotiating with the UFC.

It will happen this time guys!

...guys...?

and he will get destroyed like he did against werdum, bigfoot, and hendo. his mystique curdled in strikeforce like the milk i left sitting on my back porch for a whole summer

and he will get destroyed like he did against werdum, bigfoot, and hendo. his mystique curdled in strikeforce like the milk i left sitting on my back porch for a whole summer

That's like saying Anderson Silva's mystique ended when he got destroyed twice by Weidman. Guys get old and everyone ends up losing.

Both had amazing runs and will remain in discussion for GOAT no matter what happens for many years to come.

Now all the UFC has to do is build a monument at Zuffa headquarters, a stadium, and sign over 51% of their company to M-1. This will happen :/
And all Fedor has to do is give away all his sponsors for $1000 in Reebok money, sign away his entire face and likeness for life, and lick Dana's asshole. :/

Hopefully Dana will actually give in a little bit this time. At least since M1 is not involved.

If Fedor wants an immediate title shot....give it to him. Worst case scenario (for Dana) is that he wins (which would be great). Best case, Werdum smashes him, then Dana can laugh all the way to the bank.

Back