Some good news regarding FEDOR.

Con someone clarify who the Dutch team is that he's talking about?

"About the Diaz bro's and Nurmagomedov brawl" - what idiot reporter would ask FEDOR about what happened during a WSOF event. Lmao.

"About the Diaz bro's and Nurmagomedov brawl" - what idiot reporter would ask FEDOR about what happened during a WSOF event. Lmao.

Agreed. And honestly, Fedor may have known about it and even had an opinion, but he is totally the type of guy who wouldn't talk publicly about fighter gossip.

Lol this, what a waste of a question. About Fedor with the UFC, sounds good! I'll be fucking pissed if it doesnt end up this way.

TS do you even Russian breh? The part about Hendo translates as "spread misinformation." Trolling in other words. Ducks have nothing to do with it :icon_chee
Gavaryu kaneshno. No ne natom urovne nakatorim hotel be.
Ia tak i ponal shto eto vrode tavo, no ne xotel prosto tak pisat' .
Spasibo.

Sounds good.

They need to reach an agreement damn it.

I'm not going to read into anything until a signed contract is announced. Have gotten my hopes up too many times with a Fedor/UFC deal. Vadim is really big on guaranteed money above all, even if he is willing to drop the copromotion thing. He has spoken about PPV percentage not being a guaranteed enough thing. They were given $1 million per fight guaranteed with Strikeforce. I just don't see UFC doing that.

How many people need to have this explained to them.. Fedor is no longer with his old management team and Vadim is no longer his representation.. This was announced when he said he was coming out of retirement.

Fedor should join AKA, roll with Rockhold, Cormier and Cain, Cormier and Cain has same body type as Fedor to.

I could only imagine this forum if Fedor won the UFC HW Championship.

Trying really hard not to get hopes up...........

Ahhh screw it! IT'S HAPPENING!!! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!!

Back