Some good news regarding FEDOR.

Would be great to see him come into the UFC, but if he's not training at a real camp...I dunno

That's very good news.

No serious negotiations with Bellator, but he is negotiating with the UFC.

It will happen this time guys!

...guys...?

I was surprised to hear him say he's not even really negotiating with Bellator.

Vitaly Minakov is undefeated Champion w a nice Sambo background, so there's nothing wrong training with him

which also lessens his chances of going to Bellator. I hope he wouldnt wanna fight his team mate there.

btw, let the duck out means spread false information (pustit utku, funny I havent heard this phrase in awhile :) )

There were not any serious talks with Bellator

justbleed.gif

I'm not going to read into anything until a signed contract is announced. Have gotten my hopes up too many times with a Fedor/UFC deal. Vadim is really big on guaranteed money above all, even if he is willing to drop the copromotion thing. He has spoken about PPV percentage not being a guaranteed enough thing. They were given $1 million per fight guaranteed with Strikeforce. I just don't see UFC doing that.

Yassssss. Excited to see the Last Emperor in combat again.

there is no reason for dana to not book fedor vs werdum in his very first fight back.

Look, I know undeserved title shots are all the rage right now, but he hasn't fought in 3 years, and hasn't fought anyone of worth in 4.

Let him come in, fight someone in the mid top 10 range and go from there.

I'm not going to read into anything until a signed contract is announced. Have gotten my hopes up too many times with a Fedor/UFC deal. Vadim is really big on guaranteed money above all, even if he is willing to drop the copromotion thing. He has spoken about PPV percentage not being a guaranteed enough thing. They were given $1 million per fight guaranteed with Strikeforce. I just don't see UFC doing that.
Vadim is out of the picture. He is not Fedor's manager anymore.
It has happened!

Dana%20signs%20Fedor_zpswkikslmt.jpg

Press release coming soon guys!
LOL!

I love how he doesn't really give a $hit or doesn't comment on the whole Khabib vs Diaz fight/brawl thing. I can just imagine him thinking "HUH? Why the F do I give a $hit about those people??.....No comment, no more stupid questions please".

Didn't he say something about a 1 fight contract? Or was that just a rumor? Doubt the UFC would consider a 1 fight deal tho

World Series of Fighting!!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!

He could fight all guys on the roster in one year.

There are Ivanov, Rama, Mocco and Coutinho.

EDIT: Mehmen also, so year and a few months.

He could fight all guys on the roster in one year.

There are Ivanov, Rama, Mocco and Coutinho.

yeah and then he can retire with a 7 fight win streak proclaiming he's proved to himself he still has it!

Back