Some good from Tony Blauer

You're not kidding. Lol

But I like Tony's teaching method, he used sound principles. He's not wrong in what he's saying...I'm just saying like you--it's a single technique. A "system" wrapped around a single technique.

i agree his method, mentality and presentation is what drags people in; he has good ideas, concepts and skills. But most martial arts do, its the training of them and the presentation of them.

how many people downplay martial arts cus of the funny pajamas and forms, nce they see that they can't see anything of value; they are blinded/

I have only done two MMA-fights. And that was not a serious fight. More like a internett challenge over a norwegian martial arts forum. I got my ass kicked. But one of the things i did well in that fight, was to use a basic SPEAR defense against two takedown/clinch attacks from the other guy.

Yes, that's what I meant. How did the two MMA fights go btw? And where did you fight and under what rules?

Like i said: It was not like a fight at a real show or anything. It was two internett challenge fights. And i got my ass kicked. :icon_lol:

Back