Some Gear to Giveaway

warrior-one.com

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals,

I've got two boxes to give away.

Box #1 has some MMA gear (MMA gloves, headgears, boxing gloves, etc.) Some of it is brand new and good, some is slightly used and better than nothing.

Box #2 has some Judo/Jujitsu style gi's and belts (mostly size 3's and 4's). Some are new, some are lightly used and in decent shape.

I am looking to donate these boxes to some groups that has no resources to get gear. The only thing I'd ask is that they cover the shipping, which would probably be $25-$35.

If you know someone interested, have them contact me at: [email protected]
and let me know which box they are interested in and their zip code.

Thanks,

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

Some of my friends and I are breaking into marital arts during college

I would like to take that stuff off your hands

very very nice of your company! Way to promote the growth of our hobby and community!

Very generous offer. I hope it ends up on the hands of people who really need it, like some poor young athlete who can barely afford a gym fee or something. (sorry, college guys do not qualify in my book, but then again I'm not the one giving it away.:D)
On offers like that a lot of people try to speak for it, whether they need it and can afford it or not.
But a very nice gesture Keven.

Don't need anything right now anyway but thats a really nice offer to the folks who struggle with training and stuff.Nice one.

shoot I can use box 2...you guys still running the buy one get one deal on GIs?

Hey guys & gals,

Well needless to say these boxes went SUPER quick and I wish we could have helped everyone out. If we get some more stuff we need to clear our, we'll post again.

Hope the gear helps out for those ones who'll be getting it.

Take care,

Keven

shoot I can use box 2...you guys still running the buy one get one deal on GIs?

Sorry we missed you :icon_sad:

yes, we do still have the 2 for 1 sale going until July 31st. We can get you a few extra's in there if you let me know a bit about your program and what you are doing :)

Take care,

Keven

what kind of extras are we talking about?

just checked the prices..kindof pricey

even if two for one

quality is the key

They're solid gis and a good deal at that price. If it was me, I'd be insulted that you thought that was pricey and then asking what kind of extras you can get on top of it, and I wouldn't exactly be bending over backwards to hook you up. Keven is probably a much nicer guy than me, though.

I have a friend who runs a small MMA school in TN and he lets guys train for free and uses his own money for everything, gear, bloodwork, travel.... His school is Team Rock out of Camden TN.

what kind of extras are we talking about?

just checked the prices..kindof pricey

even if two for one

Hello,

I think you'll like the quality of our product. For the price, if you aren't happy we'd be surprised and are happy to refund.

As for the extras- can't tell you too much about that- we like surprising people :D

No worries though, if you don't have the funds or don't wanna take the risk, no biggie.

If you do make the purchase - be sure to let me know that we talked on Sherdog.

Keven

I have a friend who runs a small MMA school in TN and he lets guys train for free and uses his own money for everything, gear, bloodwork, travel.... His school is Team Rock out of Camden TN.

Thanks for the info. Ron! Sounds like a great guy and if/when we get some surplus gi's or gear in the future, we'll keep him in mind.

Best wishes,

Keven

Thanks Keven. He is in the Guards and is getting ready to deploy but some of his guys will keep the gym going.

Back