Media Some dagestani guy VS Kevin Lee

Damnn. No i do. What’s that from from? Recent or old. I’m embarassed. I blame it on Monday morning. Take my man card I’m jumping in front of traffic

Not sure what it's from. A while back (I think).

All good man.

But she is amazing looking (still).

Uh I don't think many people have as much confidence in Kevin Lee's standup as you do buddy. I still think Lee could beat Khabib though.

I think the bigger problem is how much confidence they have in Khabib's stand up when the threat of a TD isnt there.

You're right about the level of wrestling in Dagestan, but you know who's a scrub-level Dagestani wrestler? Khabib.

All the most talented wrestlers from Dagestan are on the Russian national wrestling team, or failing that they'll go to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan. The guys below them in talent compete in Judo. The third tier guys compete in Sambo like Khabib did.

Not being disrespectful. I like Khabib.

And Khabib might very well beat Lee, but Lee has proven that he's a dominant grappler in that division. He ain't getting taken down 20 times and humiliated.

Maybe he wanted to compete in Sambo because he likes striking and submissions? If you're competing in a sport and your heart isn't 100% in it, you will never reach a high level regardless of how talented and athletic you are.

Dagastanis are reaching, this has been reposted like 100x. listen to the guy at teh end he says ok maybe one, 10-1 meaning Lee was gettin the better of him and this guy finally got him. the first clip they are position drilling with lee havin the front headlock and trying to work off it

I knew the second I read ''dominate'' it would be a edited 5 second clip lol.

Kevin Lee is very very good, I just worry about his ability to make 155lb.

What is telling is how easily a fesh Lee got mount on Tony, Khabib won't get caught with a sub thrown up from the bottom.

Except Khabib's wrestling is overrated, its his top game that's crazy good, the way he controls people on the ground. But his wrestling and getting the fight to the ground is good by MMA standards, its not great, and it can be neutralized by fighters with high level of wrestling.

Kevin Lee is a fast, explosive athlete with a high wrestling pedigree, something Khabib has yet to face, Kevin Lee has the tools to keep the fight standing, and from a fans perspective is the most compelling match up for 2 reasons.

1.How does Khabib react when he loses his main weapon??

2.If Khabib can get Lee down and control him then its safe to say nobody as of right now can stop his TD's. And it moves from "good" to "great"

I don't think lee wants to keep this fight standing. I think he wants to take khabib down and beat him up.

Back