Somalian pirate captured in Belgium.....

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did any of you guys hear this story?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-pirate-who-fell-into-a-movie-trap-kingpin-mohamed-big-mouth-abdi-hassan-arrested-in-belgium-after-being-tricked-into-thinking-he-was-going-to-appear-in-a-documentary-8880645.html

They convinced the guy they were making a documentary on piracy and they wanted him in it. Then when he showed up he gets busted. This has gotta be one of the goldest news stories ever. Seeing as how a lot of idiots on this side of the pond like to post their own crimes on facebook and twitter, does anyone see the cops here trying a move like this? And is anyone else reminded of the time they told Homer he won a new boat??

Did any of you guys hear this story?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-pirate-who-fell-into-a-movie-trap-kingpin-mohamed-big-mouth-abdi-hassan-arrested-in-belgium-after-being-tricked-into-thinking-he-was-going-to-appear-in-a-documentary-8880645.html

They convinced the guy they were making a documentary on piracy and they wanted him in it. Then when he showed up he gets busted. This has gotta be one of the goldest news stories ever. Seeing as how a lot of idiots on this side of the pond like to post their own crimes on facebook and twitter, does anyone see the cops here trying a move like this? And is anyone else reminded of the time they told Homer he won a new boat??
I'm pretty sure cops already arrest people for the stupid shit they brag about on social media. I think they set up small drug busts this way as well. I remember reading about someone trying to hire a hitman on facebook or some shit so the cops set up the deal and arrested them.

I'm pretty sure cops already arrest people for the stupid shit they brag about on social media. I think they set up small drug busts this way as well. I remember reading about someone trying to hire a hitman on facebook or some shit so the cops set up the deal and arrested them.

Oh yea for sure, they have popo whose whole job is to track social media. Im just wondering if they'll try this documentary trick. Even though its already been done in Europe, these knuckleheads would still fall for it

I hear they're flying in Rusk to interrogate him.

I hear Rusk just put this on repeat until they give up information or commit suicide.

Rusk never leaves the room or stops dancing.

dancing-russians.gif

the notion that someone's choice of profession is a pirate indicates a lack of intelligence.

His actions simply confirm this.

Reminds me of the sting that cops pull every now and then to people with outstanding warrants. They send them letters telling them they have won something and the dumbasses show up to collect and promptly get arrested.

The guy with the surgical mask in the backround of that gif lol ^

the notion that someone's choice of profession is a pirate indicates a lack of intelligence.

His actions simply confirm this.

Reminds me of the sting that cops pull every now and then to people with outstanding warrants. They send them letters telling them they have won something and the dumbasses show up to collect and promptly get arrested.

Wait that really happens??

But... but... I thought Somalia was dirt poor and their pirates were only robbing boats so they, and their families, could eat.

But... but... I thought Somalia was dirt poor and their pirates were only robbing boats so they, and their families, could eat.

Who said that was all of them? Some are poor and looking for money, and some are just evil bastards looking to steal some shit.

pirates are cool only in those johnny depp movies. in real life, they're bastard thieves that deserves to be punished.

One boat with extra motors, please.

Who said that was all of them? Some are poor and looking for money, and some are just evil bastards looking to steal some shit.

Pirates are all ruthless murderers and extortionists. They rape, rob and kill innocent human beings... and no, it doesn't matter the reason they do it. They should be exterminated on sight...

Back