Solve this argument

Just think of King of Queens with more PTSD

You don't know my life bro!!!!

The ingredients came out of the fridge...

Do you still get yellows for posting shit pics???
Well you must have more. Easter was weeks ago and you still eating them??

Tell her to gerate the leftovers next time.

Fuck the TS for making me look up why we call it a refrigerator. Hahahahah

Like other people mention.
Refrigerator is in reference to the cooling process. It has a refrigeration process that keeps itself at a stable temperature..

Fuck the TS for making me look up why we call it a refrigerator. Hahahahah

Like other people mention.
Refrigerator is in reference to the cooling process. It has a refrigeration process that keeps itself at a stable temperature..

I gave you something to do during the quarantine...so there's that.
<{chips}>

I would separate you and tell each of you that you’re right and the other one is wrong. I’d tell you that I understand where you’re both coming from and that you should both just let it go and watch a movie together.

The wife and I were finishing dinner...relax I'm not posting pics of her here...and we were about to put the leftovers away. I told her to "frigerate" them and she corrected me and said it was "refrigerate." Now, here is my point and and mind you, I'm a trendsetter; re as a prefix implies doing something again. I had never had the food that I cooked in the fridge so it was only frigerated. She said I was retarded and then I ate three Reece's eggs out of frustration and also hunger.

What say you guys, is it frigerate or refrigerate? Oh no this seems like a @Clippy thread so I should get well soon.
Before it was cooked, that food had most likely already been in some fridge, store's or warehouse's or Jamie Gumb's.

So, I say REfridge it.

I had a wise friend say that, "if you are with a hot girl there is one really important rule. Even when she's wrong... she's right". In other words you gotta suck it up and deal with her shit if you want things to work out.

I lived by this rule for 6 months with my last ex until I finally abandoned ship. Couldn't deal with it anymore.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The wife and I were finishing dinner...relax I'm not posting pics of her here...and we were about to put the leftovers away. I told her to "frigerate" them and she corrected me and said it was "refrigerate." Now, here is my point and and mind you, I'm a trendsetter; re as a prefix implies doing something again. I had never had the food that I cooked in the fridge so it was only frigerated. She said I was retarded and then I ate three Reece's eggs out of frustration and also hunger.

What say you guys, is it frigerate or refrigerate? Oh no this seems like a @Clippy thread so I should get well soon.

Actually thought it WAS Clippy until you said it seems like a Clippy thread

I had a wise friend say that, "if you are with a hot girl there is one really important rule. Even when she's wrong... she's right". In other words you gotta suck it up and deal with her shit if you want things to work out.

I lived by this rule for 6 months with my last ex until I finally abandoned ship. Couldn't deal with it anymore.

Your friend wasn't wise, he was a simp. "Yes dear" guys are always the guys that get cheated on. No woman wants to be in charge all the time haha.

Your friend wasn't wise, he was a simp. "Yes dear" guys are always the guys that get cheated on. No woman wants to be in charge all the time haha.
I’ll agree with you. But for 6 months I was banging a hottie so at least something good came from it. I was able to bail with all pieces of sanity still attached.

Back