Solve this argument

Yo @Red Beard , you are wrong in a literal sense for obvious reasons. But hold your head high, because your basic logic is correct.
The 'Re' in refrigerator is used as the prefix form, implying 'again'. Refrigeratio in Latin is "to cool" with the Re form adding an 'again' implication.
The Latin root of the word form is frigidus (cold). Obviously leads to other words we use now such as Frigid etc.

So fuck it, stand by your guns.

It's a debate is all I'm saying...

Tell her you might be wrong, but it is a huge mistake to ever correct you

{<redford}

I can't hear you over your terrible post to like ratio. It's so loud!<{MindBrown}> That's me trying to make sense of the noise...

for those of you who joined only recently you don’t know that the like button only started recently.

so for those of us who have been around before 2016 most of our posts are pre like button.

your join date suggests you’ve been banned before. More than once probably.

The wife and I were finishing dinner...relax I'm not posting pics of her here...and we were about to put the leftovers away. I told her to "frigerate" them and she corrected me and said it was "refrigerate." Now, here is my point and and mind you, I'm a trendsetter; re as a prefix implies doing something again. I had never had the food that I cooked in the fridge so it was only frigerated. She said I was retarded and then I ate three Reece's eggs out of frustration and also hunger.

What say you guys, is it frigerate or refrigerate? Oh no this seems like a @Clippy thread so I should get well soon.
tumblr_lx9ixdzigU1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

its REFRIGERATE....its a word on its own that happens to start with the letters RE... its not a preposition, thats just the word... sorry you can't change the language, you want to add a meaning to the preposition RE only because in MANY other cases the preposition did work for that meaning....not in this case, REFRIGERATE its a word, a complete word on its own, go look at it in the dictionary

She is making dinner and she just called me a tard again. Still together though haha. I corrected her and said it was re-tard. She shook her head at me per usual.
LOL. You guys should do a reality show.

Stream these discussions and profit of boring people in quarantine.

Oh.. and give me 10% for the idea.

You're wrong. Unless you grew that food and hunted the meat, it was probably in a freezer or something similar before it got to your house. You are re-fridgerating it.

Tell the wife she knows how to thank me.

Refrigerate them. Unless your hot water heater is broken and you can't thaw shit out in a timely manner later..

Pics of Reece’s eggs

You're wrong. Unless you grew that food and hunted the meat, it was probably in a freezer or something similar before it got to your house. You are re-fridgerating it.

You can have my sloppy seconds on the thank yous
So nothing in the leftovers was ever frigerated at any point prior? Shit just went straight from the forest to your plate with no middleman involved?

Also, pics

LOL. You guys should do a reality show.

Stream these discussions and profit of boring people in quarantine.

Oh.. and give me 10% for the idea.

Just think of King of Queens with more PTSD

You don't know my life bro!!!!

The ingredients came out of the fridge...

Pics of Reece’s eggs

Do you still get yellows for posting shit pics???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back