Solution to yesterday’s fiasco

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Match up Yair with Zabit now (no more running),
and match up Jeremy with Korean Zombie.

Problem solved, now we have two great fights as well!

Doesn’t erase what happened last night but could be interesting for UFC 244.

But does Zabit even need that fight? He is already one fight away from TS.

Jeremy deserves the chance to beat Yair's brains into the canvas, then poke his eye just for fun.

I'd rather see Stephens get a chance to bust up Yair's face and leave him unconscious in a pool of his own blood.

He should rake him in the eyes too. What a dirty scumbag. He clearly did that shit on purpose.

I used to be a fan of his too.

Yair Rodrigez UFC career is a shit-show.
They need to bounce his ass on to Bellator or One.

Automatic point deductions, "accidents" like that happen way too often, also seen Yair post fight, dude has turned me away, he is not even a little appologethic, i mean, his post fight media scrum is like he thinks Jeremy faked it, for real? Him being the local guy could had at least tried to calm the crowd, did the opposite.

Automatic point deductions, "accidents" like that happen way too often, also seen Yair post fight, dude has turned me away, he is not even a little appologethic, i mean, his post fight media scrum is like he thinks Jeremy faked it, for real? Him being the local guy could had at least tried to calm the crowd, did the opposite.

He showed very poor class and character. I never liked him in the first place so this hasn't done much to change my opinion. Was never impressed by his lethargic little cartwheel floppy kicks or constant avoidance of the matchup with Zabit. That KO against KZ was about as close as I will ever come to calling something a fluke.

But does Zabit even need that fight? He is already one fight away from TS.

He's ranked #5 and he's about to fight #11, I don't think that will get him a title shot.

Back