Solid players from the NBA nobody remembers

I was going to say him but i figured people remembered him

Nobody has said Theo Ratliff either
one of the alltime great shotblockers who sat on shitty teams mostly.
Was pleasantly surprised to see he earned 100mil in the league when I checked on basketball-ref

Nobody has said Theo Ratliff either
one of the alltime great shotblockers who sat on shitty teams mostly.
Was pleasantly surprised to see he earned 100mil in the league when I checked on basketball-ref
Tony Battie

One of my favorites. An un-blckable jump shot. Would routinely go 1 on 5 in the middle of an NBA game.

I had no idea this man existed lol. Dude's dope, and might have the GOAT nickname lol dude how fuckin good is "The Prince Of Mid Air"?!?!?!

Tony Battie
Hahah I'm a Celts fan and I don't have as many fond memories of him other than the funny mouthpiece look, but that reminds me of one of the all time great forgotten darkhorse players:
James Posey.
Great defending. Knack for the clutch 3. No coincidence he was the glue guy on 2 entirely different teams/franchises

Kwame brown played for 12 seasons

Too bad he suffered from Trump hands.

Baron Davis. Solid physical guard. Key player to Golden State being the first 8th seed to knock off a 1st in a best of 7.

Jeff Foster was an extremely good rebounder that never got the same love as a Reggie Evans

He twice averaged 9 RPG in only 25 or so mins, and had 3.4+ ORPG in 4 different seasons at 26 mpg or less

That's lowkey tremendous, hes 5th all time in ORB% and 11th in TRB%

1xAS and elite 3pt shooter Dana Barros barely gets mentioned

His AS season of 20 & 7 he shot 46% from 3 on 5.2 attempts per game

In the 90s FFS, at 5'11"

Terry mills
Tom chambers
Ronny Seikley
Sabonis
Grant hill
Anfernee hardaway
Steve Smith

Chambers, and probably Antawn Jamison are the only 20k point scorers for their careers NOT to make the HoF. Jamison also has 8k rebounds

Not counting guys who just retired and will get in

Manute Bol
2b12aa5fedca9bd31c2a9dee34234a1f_crop_exact.jpg

While everyone knows him, Pejas 03/04 season gets seriously slept on. Led the league in OWS, 24 ppg on 48/43/93 splits

2nd in TS, 2nd in WS, 5th in ORTG, 2nd in EFG
Yeah he was a fantasy monster for a few years around then. Whole team was loaded. Bobby Jax!

1xAS and elite 3pt shooter Dana Barros barely gets mentioned

His AS season of 20 & 7 he shot 46% from 3 on 5.2 attempts per game

In the 90s FFS, at 5'11"
This is fantastic choice and this guy arguably paved the way for guys like AI.
He played HS ball just a few towns over from me.
I used to rec ball with 10-day contract and Michigan Center Courtney Sims and got to watch a few future fringe NBA guys like Mike Jones and Demtrious Nichols hoop it up.

Back