Soldier of God vs Stylebender

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I wanna see this fight to be honest and also the fight i wanted to see happen.

Soldier of God needs a tune up fight in Israel Adesanya and hopefully this gets Yoel another crack at the title and vice versa

Don't kill another contender, Costa is enough.

and I think Costa > Israel

I'm afraid the Stylebender would be bent sooner or later in such a fight...

I think yoel is too big and powerful for stylebender atm. Knuckles is probably the only guy who can beat yoel in that division. But i can see stylebender beating everyone else.

Yoel is made out of metal and Israel will snap his skinny limbs hitting Romero.

Far and away the worst matchup for Israel in the top-5 and he knows it.

Yoel snaps him in half over his knee.

When was the last Yoel's fight at middleweight? 2 years ago and a loss? I don't know why he's sitting at #1 for so long.

He'll look like a manlet in front of Israel.

Yoel via Knock out.

Nobody is able to evade yoel for an entire fight. Machida couldnt do it, luke couldnt do it.Rob didnt do it, he survived the bombs that landed. I think Izzy would be cracked just like everyone else fought Yoel and he wont survive that power.

Bender gets steamrolled by USA today's top 3 middleweight (whit-romero-mousasi)...

....and maybe 1 or 2 more. I still have " incomplete " data on Israel as far as what my eyeballs have watched.Hes obviously top ten but exactly where ... idk?

I'd like to see it soon. Can't stand skinny-ass mofo

Yoel via grapplemolestation.
<{1-10}>
Romero has never won a fight by just control and smashing his opponent. Don't let yourself he would try it vs Adesanya. His control just isn't good enough.

I think Adesanya would finish Romero, I certainly do not see Romero suddenly using his wrestling here.

Super-Meso versus Super-Ecto!

Let’s do it!

The later this hypothetical match up takes place the more it favors Israel. Time is not on Yoel's side.

Back