Soil

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by NoGiRonin, Jul 26, 2016.

1. NoGiRonin

NoGiRonin Orange Belt

Do we have any Soil fans here at Sherdog?

I definitely know that they are bigger in the midwest scene since they are from here. Truly one of my favorite bands. I've seen them twice and going to see them for a third time on Friday. Always rode the hard rock line, but never were commercially popular. The lead singer, Ryan McCombs had a stint as the lead singer of Drowning Pool for awhile (and produced their best work).

2. Mocesting The Delapitated

Mocesting The Delapitated Jun Jun Jun Platinum Member

High School Memories

NoGiRonin likes this.
  3. NoGiRonin

NoGiRonin Orange Belt

They are still rockin and rollin.

4. tru3f4n

tru3f4n Red Belt

I saw them back in '01 when they was the opening act on the Merry Mayhem tour then a few months later when they was touring with Rob Zombie never really followed them though. I do remember Ryan McCombs having a Spinal Tap moment when he called Des Moines another citys name then he realized what he did and was like what the fuck am I talking about this is Des Moines where Slipknot is from then proceeded to destroy my hearing. Thinks to SOiL and Mudvanye after SOiL played my hearing was shot for a couple weeks after that Merry Mayhem concert.