Sodiq Yusuf/Andre Fili or Roxy Modafferi/Maycee Barber, which is a better fight?

They want to push barber. Now Sodiq is definitely a great prospect, and a lot of fun to watch. But he's not a proven commodity yet, nor does he have any defining attribute that we know of yet that will push him to super stardom quickly like barber potentially has with her decent looks for a female fighter. Him being placed on a card headlined by mcgregor is a good way to get eyes on him though so he can go about proving himself.

I'm a very passionate person and the only person, out of those 4, I don't love is Sodiq. ( 'cause idk him very well)
Barber's being looked at as the next best thing, with a goal of becoming a champion soon and she's looked great, thus far! But Roxy is an experienced veteran that's a step up the ladder, so it could be a very competitive fight! I just feel like Barber has the higher ceiling (aka she could be champ, not sure Roxy could :() so I have to root for her! Then she's on her way to the title, (talk at least) so that's why it's bigger, according to the UFC.

Sodiq's looked good... against unranked opponents, but Fili's a giant step up in competition and could be a ranked wrecking force soon himself. (Max called Fili his toughest fight) And, as a Fili fan, I'm super excited to see it... But unfortunately, they'll both need a couple more fights, after this, to be considered for a title shot. But we don't have to worry about what's better because we get to enjoy all of them on the same night. :D
Fili sucks

She's only fought bums and/or amateurs with 1-1 records. She was getting beat up by the 3-2 chick with the huge forehead until she gassed. Everyone she's fought is still green, now they're giving her someone with 17 career losses. I hope Barber loses badly. I don't like her attitude, her over-confidence makes me sick.
you're a can

Fili sucks
Nobody in the UFC sucks (at fighting) . We know and use his name, 'cause he's probably a little more dangerous than we are. I feel like I'm a bamf, on the street, but someone like Fili's been doing this for a long time, so he's probably on a different level. And I just feel like, if I can't take him, I can't run my mouth against his abilities. It'd be like you coming over to my house and offering your guest the soda in my fridge... It's like... back off, dude! lol.

Yusuff/Fili for sure, guaranteed fireworks I reckon. Yusuff will TKO him.

Maycee is gonna wreck her man, that girl is the future of that division.

Nobody in the UFC sucks (at fighting) . We know and use his name, 'cause he's probably a little more dangerous than we are. I feel like I'm a bamf, on the street, but someone like Fili's been doing this for a long time, so he's probably on a different level. And I just feel like, if I can't take him, I can't run my mouth against his abilities. It'd be like you coming over to my house and offering your guest the soda in my fridge... It's like... back off, dude! lol.
That is a retarded analogy, and point by you... by your standards nobody that isn't a pro fighter should have an opinion about mma.

Welp, a whole bunch of comments in this thread aged poorly

Back