Soccer jerseys in no-gi?

WTF? Are you going to a grapping comp on Halloween or something?

wear whatever the shit you want.

No, I just love the design.

No offense, but it's as ugly as a scythe fight in the dark. I'm not sure how would it be to wear a soccer jersey while training, but it looks like the fabric is ideal for it. I never had the opportunity, but I'd be concerned about the looseness of the sleeves...

I've found that loose fitting clothes aren't exactly ideal for No- gi. Even basketball shorts can be a bit cumbersome.

Snug fitting tee or rash guard + fight shorts/ compressions is my personal preference. I'm not very fashion conscious or forward though, I guess some people really care about their outfits

maybe you should focus on training and not what gay shirt you put on?

I wouldn't wear a soccer jesey, but I don't see why you couldn't.

maybe you should focus on training and not what gay shirt you put on?

Maybe you should focus on contributing and not the gay posts you put out.

I'm sorry I offended you. I'll be helpful in other threads that don't involve beauty tips

Gay because it doesn't follow the Tapout and Affliction bandwagon?

Again, I'm looking for a rashguard that is closest to that design.

nope, just don't like it. I actually don't own anything tapout or afflictition. I usually just wear a snug fitting t-shirt and sometimes a plain black rash guard

anything loose like that is a hindrance to your and your training partners imo

As long as it fits snugly, go for it. I've worn soccer jersey knockoffs a few times and they work just fine.

Loosely fitting anything is annoying as hell, and tshirts in general drive me nuts because they stretch out, catching fingers/toes/etcs.

i feel the same way but wear whatever you want. unless someone complains i don't see why it's an issue

Have to agree with Hillary...so long as it's fairly snug. I've gotten tangled up in things before, it happens...but it's avoidable to some extent.

Wear what you want...but don't be upset when I rip or stretch it ;\

Just make sure you win at that point.

the italian national team wore some shirts a few years back that were really snug, and seemed to be similar to rashguards

football shirts most often are not cotton and can breath so they work just fine. I use a couple

Again, I'm looking for a rashguard that is closest to that design.

Good luck with that. It's an extremely long shot, but maybe you could look for a Manchester United store or something? Some clubs are really mercenary and I wouldn't be surprised if they had such a thing for sale! I know Corinthians sells judo gis.

Also, depending on the size you get your hideous shirt replica, it might be snug enough to not get a toe or a finger stuck on it. I'm mostly concerned about the sleeves, since some soccer shirts can be pretty tight. I think this should be your number one concern. Other than that, go for it, although I haven't really seen the dragon-raping-pitbull rashguards you are talking about YET.

Back