SoCal Residents: Whoring out my food blog..

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I created a food blog the other day in hopes that I could make some side income.
If you're bored, or like seafood you'll probably dig my site. Appreciate any clicks or input from any bloggers as this is the first blog I've made and I really have no clue what I'm doing.

http://dankfoods.net
10530727_10203585888301624_4554566276401577715_n.jpg

shameless bump with updates.
Anyone familiar with how ads work with blogs?

this has to be one of the diaz brothers' gimmick account.

the ones in cali were overrated as hell. sure the quality of the xiao long bao skins is thinner and thus more technical, the price of it is not worth it

Went here recently and couldn't agree more.
I've honestly had frozen dumplings that were better. The wait time and price is unbelievable.

Def will do. Making a trip out there in a week or two. Any suggestions on spots to check out?

Dono where you'll be, but here are a few sushi/seafood spots:

Mitch's Seafood
Point Loma Seafood
Azuki Sushi
Sushi Ota
Ironside Fish&Oyster

Lots of good spots throughout the city though!

Dono where you'll be, but here are a few sushi/seafood spots:

Mitch's Seafood
Point Loma Seafood
Azuki Sushi
Sushi Ota
Ironside Fish&Oyster

Lots of good spots throughout the city though!

Good looking out! Literally bookmarked all of those. Great taste!

u get paid for writing and taking pics about food?!?

wat the hell m i doin on sherdog :(

u get paid for writing and taking pics about food?!?

wat the hell m i doin on sherdog :(

I wish! I started this in hopes that it could make some money lol
I literally had an idea to start a blog and just made one a few days ago. I don't even have a clue on how to get sponsors or money. :icon_sad:

I literally had an idea to start a blog and just made one a few days ago. I don't even have a clue on how to get sponsors or money. :icon_sad:

oh ok. back to posting on sherdog

My advice: get on the UFC roster. That Reebok sponsorship will simplify everything.

Will check out the Kettlebar next time i'm at the Packing District. I've had poutine at Kroft the two times been there so far. Was ok but i prefer the wagyu beef cheek poutine at the Haven Gastropub on the Olde Town Orange Circle.

Wife recommends you try the sand dabs at Scotts, across from Sth Coast Plaza.

Good luck with the blog.

Not saying you are jumping on the bandwagon, but there seems to be an influx of foodies and bar critics in SoCal the last couple of years. I'll def check out the blog though. I doubt the other critics are sherbros.

I dig the seafood down at the docks in San Pedro.

Also,
let me know if you ever come across a decent Paella on your travels, plz.

Tried one at The Globe in GG but was a little disappointed. Tasty enough but calling it a paella was stretching the truth a bit, tbh.

Hoping to check out the paella at Ole Spain deli on MacArthur & Main in Santa Ana soon. Had a Bocata there for lunch which was middling but the 3 days they do paella has never worked with my schedule unfortuneately.

Will check out the Kettlebar next time i'm at the Packing District. I've had poutine at Kroft the two times been there so far. Was ok but i prefer the wagyu beef cheek poutine at the Haven Gastropub on the Olde Town Orange Circle.

Wife recommends you try the sand dabs at Scotts, across from Sth Coast Plaza.

Good luck with the blog.

Cool. My older brother is actually one of the founders of Kroft. They are opening a 2nd location at the Tustin Union Market in a couple days.

Back