Sobral got cut!

He didn't admit, he bragged about it.

True, the way he talked about it reminded me of Coleman in the locker room after he defeated Shogun and the brawl happened. Coleman was talkin about how he had his foot on Wanderlei's throat...it was a hilarious interview.

Also Senator Harry Reid was sitting front row at that event.
Invited by the UFC to watch MMA. And what does Babs do?

And it's a shame you haven't gotten any better.

Better at what? Was my point really that outlandish? I don't understand, explain yourself...because you have a belt in internet communication.

Also if you care to google and read Danas response he was actually already planing to cut Babalu so he would have cut anyway.

"White also noted that Sobral knows he’s been cut and that he’s not happy about it, and that he was always planning to cut Babalu from the organization. "

Holding a joint lock too long hurts; holding a choke too long can cause permanent brain damage.

I think he shouldn't have cut Sobral. If we go by that logic he should have cut Rampage after hitting Wanderlei while the ref was pulling him away

Rampage should have, two punches while the ref was hanging off his arm. Apples and Oranges over what worse. But as blatant as it gets.

With Babalu there no room for interpertation, he obviously choked him out. Think it was because he called him a motherfucker, so yea, some GSP/Diaz-like escapades

it's because palhares is kind of slow. He's a loveable mook.

4_medium.gif

lol!

He can never get it right.. Holds to long, stops too soon.. It's tough for the slow guys.

Also Senator Harry Reid was sitting front row at that event.
Invited by the UFC to watch MMA. And what does Babs do?
Really? I didn't know that... oh my god haha, such bad publicity.
Holding a joint lock too long hurts; holding a choke too long can cause permanent brain damage.
An inverted heel hook is not just a "joint lock", that shit can destroy nearly all of the ligaments in your knee and ankle.

Heel hook is like the worst fucking thing lol. It isn't simply pain. It could stop you from walking for like 6 months

yes but that takes a long time hahaha,nothing youd have to worry about in an mma fight. its just not the way to do things,people should be punished for it.

That's an interesting Imaginary Land you live in, but the rest of us watched the fight.

Babalu had the ref visibly trying to pry him off and he sunk it deeper and deeper. Palhares held it for an extra second at most. Yeah, it was a little too long but it was nowhere near the level of what Babalu did.

They weren't even remotely similar. Babalu held the choke for like 10 seconds...Paul Harris, like .5 seconds.

I do think its funny that there's hardly any Paul Harris' anymore. It's like if your being a ****, you can't be part of this funny meme anymore.

Fucking annoying how Babalu/Heath keeps being mentioned by people who never saw the fight and have no context for it.

Back