Soares: Anderson to potentially face Le, Bisping or Diaz in his return.

I wonder if the Bisping/Le winner would get a title shot for beating Anderson if he came back a shell of himself and lost.

I love me some Diaz, but how exciting would Anderson vs Mousasi be!?

Nick. Put down the chronic, captn crunch, and kool aid and start training for Anderson.

That is the only fight where you can make 500K plus. Bisping vs Anderson in Wembley would be cool also.

Le will snap a rusty Silvas other leg with one of his sledge gammer legkicks

please don't let it be bisping, the other two fights are great!

Nick. Put down the chronic, captn crunch, and kool aid and start training for Anderson.

That is the only fight where you can make 500K plus. Bisping vs Anderson in Wembley would be cool also.

What?

And the 80k seats?

Dream on, would never be huge in the UK

Diaz. Prob one of the few ways to entice him back without a title shot. And I think every fan would be keen to see it. If Diaz wins he can go on to title shot, if he loses, no harm done since he ain't even fighting now. Silva win or lose will remain a draw. And a loss can be written off as ring rust/injury comeback.

We have Weidman, Mousasi, Machida, and Jacare all in one division, but Anderson is going to instead face Nick Diaz, Cung Le, or Bisping while ranked #2 in his division. Dat sucks.

You should leave Sherdog while you are still a white belt. Or man up and post on your real account.

Basically Anderson is not going to try to get the belt again.

I think he just wants big fights at 185-205 and isn't interested in the title, but if he did beat two of those guys it really wouldn't be that hard to market him in a title fight again if he did want it. People would be asking for it if he got two Anderson Silva matrix like wins in a row.

What?

And the 80k seats?

Dream on, would never be huge in the UK

So you are saying Anderson in his comeback fight vs Bisping would not draw 50K fans at Wembley. GTFO!

So you are saying Anderson in his comeback fight vs Bisping would not draw 50K fans at Wembley. GTFO!

Yeah

It wouldn't

Haha

mma isn't big here, you must be on something if you think the ufc could do a silva vs bisping 50k here without dumping

Diaz would be the ultimate wet dream matchup for MMA fans, but it is up to Joe Silva to make that call.

It would be a considerable mismatch and rather pointless from a competitive point of view, but it would likely draw quite well.

No one gives a hoot about Bisping anymore, he's lost too many damn times

Back