Soares: Anderson to potentially face Le, Bisping or Diaz in his return.

I'd rather see him fight the winner of Le vs Bisping.

all three make sense. le could be fun. diaz would have a hard time, but people would want to see it. great big name for bisping. he might not ever fight for a title, but he's always fought the best and usually hung right in there (except against vitor and hendo).

and anyone of these makes sense for anderson coming off a major injury, turning 40, and having serious ring rust.

i hope anderson actually makes it back. who knows what will be in a year.

Diaz would be the ultimate wet dream matchup for MMA fans, but it is up to Joe Silva to make that call.

Anderson should be matched up against the winner of Le/Bisping.

Pretty reasonable

I hope it's Cung Le if he beats Bisping. I've wanted to see that fight for a long time.

this won't end well. either that, or it will be like my favorite sports story of all time if andy comes back and wins the title again. no in-between in my mind. we'll see.

any of the matchups i've read in this thread seem not bad.

We have Weidman, Mousasi, Machida, and Jacare all in one division, but Anderson is going to instead face Nick Diaz, Cung Le, or Bisping while ranked #2 in his division. Dat sucks.

Spider tournament Diaz, Bisping, and Le. 3 fights for the greatest finisher in MMA.

Shiiit hope its Diaz so we can see a war until Diaz overwhelms Ando.

I'd be fine with any of them honestly, isn't a bad fight among those three. Silva vs Diaz or Bisping would sell well on PPV.

Le would be a cool comeback fight. Diaz is done peeps.

Diaz and Bisping would be great, Le not so much.

The winner of Le vs Bisping is a foregone conclusion. Bisping will wipe him out either in the 1st or 2nd round. Le is over the hill!
Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva would be intriguing to say the least. With Nicks antics and his no backdown approach coupled with his iron jaw would make, (if nothing else) an hilarious fight!

Back