Soa

bob

Ricky Gervais belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wtf happend to that guy? Wins a round, gets a break, then gives up after two upper cuts land on his guard? Sure Big F hits hard... but Soa broke pretty easy.

That was Soa's best chance to get a relatively big name on his resume, and he blew it.

He looked gunshy, even though Bigfoot hasn't shown us anything worthwhile in quite a long time.

Damn, I know that Bigfoot hits hard as hell, but Soa just covered up and turned away from Bigfoot while against the cage after that shot. He seemed conscious enough. He could have tried circling away, or maybe facing Bigfoot? You're only going to get hit more by looking away.

It was a weird finish.

That's Soa for ya I guess, but I really thought he could have circled out of there or at least done something. A lot of those shots were deflected off his arms.

He just didn't want any more of that bigfoot power, he was gassed and he knew it, basically.

Damn, I know that Bigfoot hits hard as hell, but Soa just covered up and turned away from Bigfoot while against the cage after that shot. He seemed conscious enough. He could have tried circling away, or maybe facing Bigfoot? You're only going to get hit more by looking away.

thats the thing... the first shot didnt land.. it hit his chest and arms... and he just turned... he gave up. sad to watch.

on the arms? because thats where the first 4-5 landed...

The first punch he landed was a solid uppercut on the chin, the follow up punches when Soa was at the fence didn't land, but then he landed another similar uppercut that dropped Soa. Bigfoot is 280lbs and no doubt hits like a truck. Just look at his KO over Reem.

On the bright side this sets the stage for Soa vs. Duffee!!!

Soa always seems to fight a bit timid to me, he seems like the frontrunner-type and doesn't seem to have much confidence in his chin and/or striking.

I seem to remember him quitting previously so it didn't surprise me. Shame though as he was winning up to that point.

Back