Soa Palelei vs. Jared Rosholt @ UFN 43 in New Zealand

I don't like this match-up.
Soa is exciting only if he can get top position and we know it is impossible against Rosholt.

This deserve the main event thousand times more than Marquard vs Te Hune. Both coming of losses

Buff up that Resume for Soa. Pretty sure he got this.

I'm hoping against hope Mark Hunt somehow gets back in time for this card....

Well Walt Harris is cut from the UFC, and Omielanczuk is probably one loss away from it too. They can't make him fight a loser that would be too obvious.

But Walt Harris was an A Level athlete, he was going to dominate when he came into UFC. Being a great athlete doesn't necessarily make you a good fighter, case in point Johnnie Morton.

This is the fight i said they'd make after the event. Seemed fairly logical. I'm pretty shocked they made it so quickly but i like the speed.

This is a step up.

He was fighting Bob Sapp, Barry, McCorkle, Al Capone and Potts.

Fighting a wrestler like Rosholt is most def a step up in competition.

I like both fighter.

but i be rooting for Soa, i Hope we will see an Australian UFC champ soon

Rosholt is actually a step up above what Soa has been fighting and when he takes down Soa and dominates him don't act shocked

Soa's rarely been out of the first round where Rosholt is a wrestler with 4 recent decision wins. Im not so sure how effective Soa is going to be against a grinding wrestler. Im gonna say Rosholt takes it by UD unless Soa can get the standing T/KO in the first.

hopefully someone finishes in the 1st...

...or else things are gonna get really, really weird in that cage

Back