Soa Palelei vs. Jared Rosholt @ UFN 43 in New Zealand

Agreed.

Last edited:
3 days after winning and he's already got his next fight booked, I wish more fighters would do things like Soa in this regard.

Rooting for Rosholt, props to Soa for getting back in there.

Rosholt is boring and a pointfighter(can't believe a HW pointfighter exists). Hopefully Soa KOs him.

Logical fight considering who is available.

I want Soa to win, Jared is one of the few boring HW's in the UFC.

Lame lame lame. He deserves a step up for sure, this gets him no where.

He just went from fighting a debut opponent to fighting someone on a 2 fight UFC winning streak, that's not a step up?

Lame lame lame. He deserves a step up for sure, this gets him no where.

WTF? Or are you talking about Rosholt? The one HW in this fight with a decent future to do someting.

BTW Bellator HW's are step up from Ruan potts, Krylov & Barry.

Wow, they really want to make Soa stick around it seems. He is fighting the worst possible HW's on the roster. If he enters the top 10 of off this win I am going to laugh so hard.

Wow, they really want to make Soa stick around it seems. He is fighting the worst possible HW's on the roster. If he enters the top 10 of off this win I am going to laugh so hard.

He'll go to 11 :p

I'm pretty sure the guys who lost to Rosholt would be worse then him...

If Soa wins he probably gets a guy like Big Foot or Barnett after this.

I thought Rosholt and Soa made sense, winner takes that next step up. Plus that card needed another big fight.

I'm pretty sure the guys who lost to Rosholt would be worse then him...

Well Walt Harris is cut from the UFC, and Omielanczuk is probably one loss away from it too. They can't make him fight a loser that would be too obvious.

Back