So..

I didn’t answer any predicament... it’s a fact,
I couldn’t careless what these guys take, they get paid to hurt each other. Fucking IV the steroids through your veins for all I care.

Well your part of the probleml then..encouraging such behaviour that is dangerous to both user and the opponent hes facing...martial arts is about more then just hurting the other guy..its suppose to be about whos better objectively and fairly who has better technique..not the better cocktail of drugs

Well your part of the probleml then..encouraging such behaviour that is dangerous to both user and the opponent hes facing...martial arts is about more then just hurting the other guy..its suppose to be about whos better objectively and fairly who has better technique..not the better cocktail of drugs
You clearly don’t “personally know “ any fighters, it’s just like any other sport, they all look for an edge

You clearly don’t “personally know “ any fighters, it’s just like any other sport, they all look for an edge

Theres looking for an edge and cheating..to different things..ive trained martial arts for over 8 years and counting and will try any training method that may get me ahead or better prepared but im not ever going to take steroids..im hoping to do my first mma fight soon..and that wont change a thing in my mind...on this matter either..even if i know my potential opoonent could be dirty..i refuse

Theres looking for an edge and cheating..to different things..ive trained martial arts for over 8 years and counting and will try any training method that may get me ahead or better prepared but im not ever going to take steroids..im hoping to do my first mma fight soon..and that wont change a thing in my mind...on this matter either..even if i know my potential opoonent could be dirty..i refuse
To believe you have to take steroids to be considered a cheater paints you as extremely ignorant on the regulations. I hope you find your way into the sport and do well, and I hope you stay away from the “illegal “ substances as well. But understand... a lot of fighters use PED’s before they get banned

To believe you have to take steroids to be considered a cheater paints you as extremely ignorant on the regulations. I hope you find your way into the sport and do well, and I hope you stay away from the “illegal “ substances as well. But understand... a lot of fighters use PED’s before they get banned

I used steroids in my post but was speaking on PEDs..sorry for any confusion..i know its been a problem for awhile and it will contuine but i would be proud to be apart of the sport when it becomes clean..even 90 percent so..

Back