So you move to a new city by yourself....

Then that slut will cheat on you, you have to move out, split mutual friends 50/50, and eventually slay a bunch of random ass. 6 year plan.

Or get her pregnant then moved to another city. Repeat.

9 year plan.

Find your favorite local dive, go there and be friendly and outgoing.

How are your neighbors?

Or get her pregnant then moved to another city. Repeat.

9 year plan.

Or start drinking heavily after divorcing your wife, hire a hooker, beat her to death after she makes a crack about the size of your wang, go to prison, and then make prison friends.

25 year plan

Find your favorite local dive, go there and be friendly and outgoing.

Should have said this. Don't do the nightclub scene looking for friends. Go to the kind of bar with decent food and decent drinks and make friends with people you're going to see there a few times a week anyway.

One of my closest friends, I met because she bartends at my favorite spot.

Establish dominance. People would flock to you. Not the other way around. Impress them with your mma knowledge & post count.

ts is asking how to make friends, not how to attract women. Try to keep up :icon_lol:

Find a place that shares your same interests.

Sports and Hobbies.

Volunteer. Not only is it a good thing to do, but the volunteering scene attracts a lot of nice, smart, single girls.

Join a local club of any kind.

I was about to make the same fucking thread, seriously.

I moved a little over 200 miles away to Vista,CA (north of San Diego by about 30 minutes.)

Shit's lonely.

I moved mildly over a week ago, My problem is finding places in general to meet people

Plus me and my girlfriend of a year broke up 2 days after I moved. (The Bitch)

I need some validation!!!

Go to Walmart and find some awesome poopy friends.

I've done this type of move in at least 10 different cities across the US.
The key is familiarity.
Keep going back to the same places you spend your time & money at.
Get to know the people working there. Frequently observe the area when it gets crowded or busy.
Ask people dumb questions that you already know the answer to. Like how to cook a hamburger, or what ingredients goes in a margarita.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but stuff like this is what gets people to open up to you.

Honestly dude just get your apartment looking nice and set up a pof profile and just start railing broads, don't worry friends will come with it. Man I friggin wish I could just move to another city where nobody knew me. How come you can't make friends with the bro's at work?

Problem with my work is the bros at work and myself all live in different cities. Kinda hard to go hang out after work when everyone has to drive back home to where they live

Ask people dumb questions that you already know the answer to. Like how to cook a hamburger, or what ingredients goes in a margarita.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but stuff like this is what gets people to open up to you.

yea this work and have gotten me laid a couple of times...At the supermarket, just go near chicks that are eyeing certain food and when she move away, pick up that food and ask her question about it .Chicks love talking bout food for some reason.

Join the. Local elks lodge or motorcycle club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back