So WWE is doing a all-female PPV. When will UFC follow suit?

Lmao, they are completely different.
They are not completely different. They are more similar than you are willing to admit. There is nothing more similar to MMA than pro wrestling. The main differences are:

Amount of PED usage. All wrestlers are on PEDS, not as many mixed martial artists are but many are on something.

Amount of predetermination. All wrestling matches are fixed not as many MMA fights are but there have been many.

Amount of force used. MMA is done at full power. Wrestling is not done at full force but they actually are throwing each other around, no way to "fake" that.

Amount of theatrics. Wrestling is over the top but MMA has it's fair share.

There is also this.
Pro Wrestling Moves Done In MMA

Last edited:
Why would I watch either one when Ultimate Surrender exists???

Anybody else feel that ts is lying about the 115 pound woman.

Probably 85lb teenage girl

If Cyborg and Nunes headlines the card, I might consider it. If not no chance I'd ever pay or let alone watch it

tenor.gif

Which company will be on a streaming only channel and which company will be on a regular channel everyone gets?

It’s okay to say you don’t like wrestling, but far more people watch and care about wrestling today than watch the ufc

More people enjoy shit music from Nicki Minaj or whatever over actual talent.

What is more popular is irrelevant on the quality of entertainment

They are not completely different. They are more similar than you are willing to admit.The main differences are:

Amount of PED usage. All wrestlers are on PEDS, not as many mixed martial artists are but many are on something.

Amount of predetermination. All wrestling matches are fixed not as many MMA fights are but there have been many.

Amount of force used. MMA is done at full power. Wrestling is not done at full force but they actually are throwing each other around, no way to "fake" that.

Amount of theatrics. Wrestling is over the top but MMA has it's fair share.

There is also this.
Pro Wrestling Moves Done In MMA

My god this is fucking stupid. WWE is F-A-K-E. Get it through your head. It's not fixed, it's FAKE. It's nothing like being in a real competition where you physically impose your will on another human being or suffer the humiliation of having them do it to you.

It's a soap opera. It's no different from saying an action movie is like MMA. That's just complete delusion and it's wrong.

You need to grow up and stop pretending. You're probably forty man.

My god this is fucking stupid. WWE is F-A-K-E. Get it through your head. It's not fixed, it's FAKE. It's nothing like being in a real competition where you physically impose your will on another human being or suffer the humiliation of having them do it to you.

It's a soap opera. It's no different from saying an action movie is like MMA. That's just complete delusion and it's wrong.

I know. It's hard for you to accept it.

A more INFLUENTIAL, more VALUABLE and more SUCCESSFUL organization is doing an all-female PPV and fans are thrilled. Why isn’t the UFC as progressive as WWE? The UFC could learn a thing or two from WWE.

cause in wwe there are 20 sasha banks and in the ufc most men thing there are zero sasha banks and would be more happy if the woman was in the kitchen pregnant making dinner.

Two words: Ronda Rousey.

Although I think a Cyborg vs Nunes superfight could work too. Add Rose vs Andrade/Karolina and Shevchenko/Montano vs TBD and it would be a successful PPV. Holly Holm, PVZ, Waterson, Joanna are all draws in their own right as well.

I can't wait for someone to write a tell-all behind the scenes book about the last 10 years of MMA/UFC.

When they decide: "You know what, we've made enough money for the month.. don't need more"

WWE has a lot of Divas on their roster now. So it makes sense that they can do an entire pay-per-view featuring just them. It wasn't always that way.....I remember the days of Trish Stratus, Lita, Stacy Keibler, and Jackie. I may be forgetting a few that were around, but it's nowhere near the numbers today. I don't think UFC has as much of a diversified group of female talent? I may be mistaken.

Good for the Divas. lol

DC, and Robbie Lawler both have a respect for what people in the WWE do, why does it bother you that someone else does too?

DC publicly admitted he's a WWE fan, a Seth Rollins fan no less.

DC, and Robbie Lawler both have a respect for what people in the WWE do, why does it bother you that someone else does too?

DC publicly admitted he's a WWE fan, a Seth Rollins fan no less.

I don't care what DC or anyone else has respect for. I don't care what they like to watch either.

I'm only pointing out facts, and insecure fans are getting upset as per usual because they're upset that someone points out the WWE isn't the same as true fighting.

That's not my problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back