So Wonderboy will take the title from Woodley instead.

I think Carlos will get the next title shot if he beats Maia. That fights on August 27th.

A really great fight but IMO they pick back up the contendership Wonderboy is going to put down when he wins the title.

A really great fight but IMO they pick back up the contendership Wonderboy is going to put down when he wins the title.

It was Dana's reaction when he was asked if Wonder Boy was next. He said maybe or we'll see I think. Then FOX showed the upcoming fights and I saw Carlos vs Maia.

l like Wonder Boys movement and he has the skill set to beat Woodley and vice versa. Woodley is fast enough to cut off the cage. Fight could go like RDA vs Pettis. I like the clash of styles of this fight.

I honestly don't know how, but Woodley was soundly beating Condit even before the injury.

I still can't see him looking that way past the 2nd round. Better keep finishing fights because otherwise Championship fights aren't his suite.

I see Thompson winning that fight. hope he gets the next shot

Wonderboy moves too well to get hit with such a shot. Wonderboy by ko

Hows Wonderboys chin?
34 pro fights and 38 ammy and has never been KO'd, I'd say he's got a good enough chin to win it all.

Remember guys like Hendo and Edgar have been dropped and still won plenty of fights, it's about being resilient.

Back