So Wonderboy will take the title from Woodley instead.

Saying there is no chance when Wonderboy has been dropped by a lesser fighter than Woodley a little over a year ago makes you delusional as it gets.

Lesser fighter, yes. But power? Ellenberger hits just as hard as anyone in the division, if not harder. Wonderboy ate it and went on to dominate.

Anyway, Thompson is a better fighter now. Dominated (and KO'd) Hendricks, and dominated MacDonald, a guy who dominated Woodley.

Yes, it wasn't the "exact" same punch, but both fighters went in faked about 2 times then unloaded a bomb.

... and Ellenberger hits like a truck and wasn't even able to hurt him.

Wonderboy been rocked in almost every fight hes fought

Wasn't rocked against MacDonald, Hendricks, Cote, Whittaker... he got caught clean by a monster puncher in Ellenberger and went on to dominate the fight. Notice how you originally said he's been rocked in ALL his fights, here...

Wonderboy is going to get knocked out. He been rocked in all his fights. He got good karate but his boxing is suspect

... now you've changed it to "almost every fight". lol you're floundering.

LIke he just went down against lawler like all of you guys said? Lol hes gonna destroy wonderwoman

Woodley doesn't get a free pass because he's a powerful black explosive wrestler. Your letting your bias get in he way of logic and reason.

I got news for you, woodley is alot faster and stronger than ANYONE wonderboy has ever faced. He wont be able to deal with it just like lawler wasnt able to, when tf was the last time lawler got ktfo in the first round from 1 shot and was stumbling all over the place?

Lawler is a primitive brawler. That's a fact. Woodley is good for a round then he gasses.

And Lawler wasn't KTFO from one shot.

We saw Wonderboy completely dominate MacDonald, a man who completely dominated Woodley.

Why did he get dropped by Ellenberger then?

Ellenberger has better stand up than Woodley. And Ellenberger hits fucking hard, as we just saw (KO'd a guy who's never been KO'd before). What happened after Ellenberger scored a split-second knockdown on Wonderboy? Wonderboy went on to dominate and KTFO Ellenberger.

pretty sure i know the real reason you are so anti-WB, nah mean, son?
If youre implying its because he is white . no. Im white too, i just think hes way too overhyped for beating post USADA hendricks

Lawler is a primitive brawler. That's a fact. Woodley is good for a round then he gasses.

We saw Wonderboy completely dominate MacDonald, a man who completely dominated Woodley.
Mmamath doesnt work. DC beat gus and lost to jones who had a tough fight with gus, can name plenty more

Thompson got dropped by Ellenberger twice in the first round. Woodley has a good chance of winning that fight.

I picked and bet on Woodley in this fight, I felt like he was going to finish Robbie and he did.

With that said, I don't think his reign as champ will last long if he fights Wonderboy (who is the #1 contender) in his first defense. Thompson is a bad matchup for Woodley.

Thompson got dropped by Ellenberger twice in the first round. Woodley has a good chance of winning that fight.
tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

"primitive brawler"

that's completely stupid

I can't wait to see who Woodley faces for his first defense.

I think Carlos will get the next title shot if he beats Maia. That fights on August 27th.

Wonderboy, Maia, Magny. Woodley's not holding that belt for very long. He just won the belt in the most active division.

It's no wonder Woodley is calling out inactive fighters in Diaz and GSP.

Back