So Wonderboy will take the title from Woodley instead.

SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

Also, Ellenberger hits like a truck, as we just saw. Wonderboy ate it and dominated the rest of the fight.

His pressure won't prove effective because Thompson won't be there to get hit. Thompson's TDD is very good now. Hendricks couldn't do shit to him.

But judging by your name ('money') and the way you finished that comment off, it's clear you're biased.
It will be effective because hes able to close distance alot faster than most guys, and hendricks was washed up when wonderboy beat him dont get why everyone is so impressed by that. Wonderboy tries to pitty pat and avoid exchanges its only a matter of time before woodley takes him down and destroys him or knocks him out. He just knocked lawler out, pretty sure he can check wonderboys questionable chin.

Butthurt. Are you a former lawler fan? Didn't see you post wB would beat lawler. By the way noob, styles make fights and there is no way WB is stopping woodley. Wb eats bombs but he won't be able to eat one from woodley.

Which one of you guys misplaced his retard in here?

Yup, an actual skilled fighter. Props to Woodley but he litterally j
I was like, rory beat the hell out of woodley. woodley couldn't stop Gastellum, how on earth is going to ko lawler. haha I still don't get it. how did rory beat the hell out of him, yet lawler gets caught...
Because anything can happen in MMA. Welcome to MMA

Thompsons karate vs. Woodleys athleticism.

Damn, so much hate on Woodley. Let the guy enjoy his victory. He won fair and square by a nice KO. He's a beast and not an easy fight for anyone. I wanted Lawler to win, but Woodley was too fast and explosive. Props to Woodley, he wrecked Lawler.

I can't get excited about titles anymore. They change hands constantly and nobody stands out as a true champion anymore.

Except Mighty Mouse but who cares about him.

It will be effective because hes able to close distance alot faster than most guys, and hendricks was washed up when wonderboy beat him dont get why everyone is so impressed by that.

It won't be effective because Thompson's stand up is too good.

Hendricks came into that fight in great shape (actually made weight). Not washed up at all.

Wonderboy tries to pitty pat and avoid exchanges its only a matter of time before woodley takes him down and destroys him or knocks him out.

Wonderboy KTFO Hendricks & Ellenberger. Avoid exchanges? lol

Oh, and he also completely dominated MacDonald... a guy who completely dominated Woodley.

He just knocked lawler out, pretty sure he can check wonderboys questionable chin.

Questionable chin based on what? He got caught flush by Ellenberger and wasn't at all hurt. He got dropped for a split second, then went on to dominate the entire fight. You cannot back up your claim that Thompson has a questionable chin. Ellenberger, who hits like a truck, wasn't able to KO him.

That's not the shot that Lawler got caught with.
Saying there is no chance when Wonderboy has been dropped by a lesser fighter than Woodley a little over a year ago makes you delusional as it gets.

Yes, it wasn't the "exact" same punch, but both fighters went in faked about 2 times then unloaded a bomb.

Also, Ellenberger hits like a truck, as we just saw. Wonderboy ate it and dominated the rest of the fight.
Yeah I'm not disagreeing with you, but you acted like he wouldn't be able to get hit by a punch like that. (btw I think Wonderboy would win as well just saying LOL)

No chance. Woodley has nothing for Wonderboy. Lawler is a primitive come-forward brawler. Thompson is so good on the feet, there's no way he'd get caught with the shot Lawler got caught with.
Why did he get dropped by Ellenberger then?

It won't be effective because Thompson's stand up is too good.

Hendricks came into that fight in great shape (actually made weight). Not washed up at all.

Wonderboy KTFO Hendricks & Ellenberger. Avoid exchanges? lol

Oh, and he also completely dominated MacDonald... a guy who completely dominated Woodley.

Questionable chin based on what? He got caught flush by Ellenberger and wasn't at all hurt. He got dropped for a split second, then went on to dominate the entire fight. You cannot back up your claim that Thompson has a questionable chin. Ellenberger, who hits like a truck, wasn't able to KO him.
I got news for you, woodley is alot faster and stronger than ANYONE wonderboy has ever faced. He wont be able to deal with it just like lawler wasnt able to, when tf was the last time lawler got ktfo in the first round from 1 shot and was stumbling all over the place?

Yah, Wonderboy should win this fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back