So Wonderboy will take the title from Woodley instead.

I honestly think Woodleys wrestling and speed will be the big difference. Wonderboy won't be able to get loose on the feet with the threat of the takedown. That being said, I hope WB via 1st round KO.

Wonderboy is going to get knocked out. He been rocked in all his fights. He got good karate but his boxing is suspect

I honestly think Woodleys wrestling and speed will be the big difference. Wonderboy won't be able to get loose on the feet with the threat of the takedown. That being said, I hope WB via 1st round KO.
Neither Hendricks nor Rory were able to take him down. With Woodley as champ now, you know Wonderboy's going to master his tdd.

Let's see how WB does against a guy that's faster than him.

Thompson is so good on the feet, there's no way he'd get caught with the shot Lawler got caught with.
SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

No chance. Woodley has nothing for Wonderboy. Lawler is a primitive come-forward brawler. Thompson is so good on the feet, there's no way he'd get caught with the shot Lawler got caught with.
If you think Lawler is a "primitive come-forward brawler" you're an idiot. People get caught all the time in MMA. Does not mean they are unskilled.

Nice of Tyron to hold onto it for him though.

I was like, rory beat the hell out of woodley. woodley couldn't stop Gastellum, how on earth is going to ko lawler. haha I still don't get it. how did rory beat the hell out of him, yet lawler gets caught...

Woodley keeping that belt warm. Expect him to duck Wonderboy like the plague

Butthurt. Are you a former lawler fan? Didn't see you post wB would beat lawler. By the way noob, styles make fights and there is no way WB is stopping woodley. Wb eats bombs but he won't be able to eat one from woodley.

He looked so proud too, dude doesn't know what's coming!

Condit would take the title given the chance too.
I honestly don't know how, but Woodley was soundly beating Condit even before the injury.

Back