So will the hype train be derailed?

2 light weights and one bottom of the barrel top 10 fighter are his biggest wins. And one true top 5 koing him by flying knee. Not giving him much hope vs E. Silva.

His list of wins is better then Jason High, Brenanmen, Prater & Ramos. Prater & Brenamen are LW's. Brown also destroyed Ramos who is low level fighter cut from UFC. Is Jason High even top-20?

LOL 4/5 of Silva's opponents are cut from UFC. Why not much hope?

His list of wins is better then Jason High, Brenanmen, Prater & Ramos. Prater & Brenamen are LW's. Brown also destroyed Ramos who is low level fighter cut from UFC. Is Jason High even top-20?

LOL 4/5 of Silva's opponents are cut from UFC. Why not much hope?

My exact thoughts. Can't see how dhk is such a dog here.. I'll be placing a few doll hairs on him

You like to talk about best wins, so tell me, what's Silva's best win? Brenneman? :icon_lol:

Beat me to it. Silva looks promising but you can't down play DHK's wins and not mention Silva's. Brenneman would be his best win IMO and stun gun's fought and beat better competition.

Puff puff pass men. D.h.k has been the distance with elite guys. his wrestling is sick. Silva has been in with 1 top tier guy. Look how that turned out. And stun gun is a faster more technical wrestler than fitch. Fitch could not hang with kim

lol at more technical wrester than fitch, you tard. I highly highly doubt he's more technical than fitch in the wrestling department. He does better mixing strikes with his wrestling and he's pretty strong as well . But he is by no means gonna beat Fitch in a pure wrestling match. MMA grappling makes mediocre wrestlers look great if they can mix strikes and footwork together the right way, Also makes really strong wrestlers with mediocre stand up look terrible in the wrestling department.

Silva still has hype? Not really, guy is super talented but I would say the hype has dissipated.

That being said, he made Fitch fight an exciting fight and has good enough jitz to not just let Dong ride him for three rounds.

Toss up fight really.

lol at more technical wrester than fitch, you tard. I highly highly doubt he's more technical than fitch in the wrestling department. He does better mixing strikes with his wrestling and he's pretty strong as well . But he is by no means gonna beat Fitch in a pure wrestling match. MMA grappling makes mediocre wrestlers look great if they can mix strikes and footwork together the right way, Also makes really strong wrestlers with mediocre stand up look terrible in the wrestling department.

Lol. U must be a Fitch nut hugger. he got cut for reasons broham. Dhk is better

Lol for folks bringing up the Fitch fight....

Shields>Fedor

no such thing as hype trains if idiots don't hop on them and talk about it. he's a good fighter. and he's fun to watch and he loks like he's got potential. only time will tell

My exact thoughts. Can't see how dhk is such a dog here.. I'll be placing a few doll hairs on him

a lot of people are picking silva based on athleticism, obviously. hes much faster and way more explosive than the dong.

What hype train? He already got grappled by Fitch.

Lol. U must be a Fitch nut hugger. he got cut for reasons broham. Dhk is better

Look man, I'm Korean and I agree with him that Fitch is a better wrestler. Only reason he got cut is politics and Dana dislikes him.

Look man, I'm Korean and I agree with him that Fitch is a better wrestler. Only reason he got cut is politics and Dana dislikes him.

Truth, Fitch and DHK are pretty similar, but Fitch isn't helping Dana to crack a new market. Kim is.

Back