So will all the champions ignore mandatories and rankings eventually?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hendo gets Bisping MW ts after beating someone coming out of a lose at WW.
Woodly getting a retired fighter with no warm up for ring rust.
Eddie asking for a the winner of the FW champ's fight at WW...Keep in mind LW the most stacked dev.

What's next? Overeem/stipe winenr calling out Shogun?
Dillashaw calling out Dodson to make pretty revenge build up too?

The UFC ignores them whenever it feels like it.

Eventually ? Were already there thats why jacare khabib wonderboy /maia rapahel assuncao and rumble arent fighting for belts. Oh and remember tj isnt champ anymore cruz is

Its hard for the fighters to fight the number one contenders when the UFC sets up these bullshit match ups half the time. UFC really needs to start setting an example

That is all on the ultimate fuckin clownship.
Fuck that shit. Same as conor vs nate.
All marketed at a crowd I don't relate to.
I would like it to be a merit sport not a popularity contest.

Props to naming correct BW champ lol

I need to catch up on DC news

I don't know at which point Dana White stopped strong arming his fighters and started doing anything any non dominating champion wants.
Some guys deserve to have a say, but certainly not guys that never even defended their belt.

Eddie asking for a the winner of the FW champ's fight at WW...Keep in mind LW the most stacked dev.

There is no such thing as a mandatory in the UFC. First of all the UFC ranking system is a sham and second of all the number one fighter does get a shot every other time for the most part. I think you have a misunderstanding, this is prize fighting and they will make the fights that make the most money, aka the fights that the most people want to see.

I think Conor will pay the step aside fee to Aldo so he can continue to fool around

If I was the champ, I'd call out CM Punk. Biggest reward ($), least risk. The ufc books the fights, not the fighters. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Champions...?

Its this guy who ignores the ranking and has one thing on his dome

BloodMoney.jpg

I don't know at which point Dana White stopped strong arming his fighters and started doing anything any non dominating champion wants.
Some guys deserve to have a say, but certainly not guys that never even defended their belt.
Are you kidding? What makes more money, Bisping getting rolled by someone who doesn't speak English, or Hendo's last shot at glory? Woodley lnp'ing Thompson or GSP coming out of retirement? Who do you think is really callng the $hots?

the Bisping/Hendo fight at least makes a little sense what with people never letting go of that knockout

I could care less about the rankings. I just want exciting fights.

Dodson is winning in his weight class now, and TJ isn't the champ. That one probably should happen.

Better would be Demetrius Johnson calling out Brad Pickett.

There's no such thing as a "mandatory challenger" in the UFC and @Emjay has been saying for years rankings don't matter.

How could you forget Cruz Faber?

That was a joke. Faber's best win since his last shot was an eye poke finish of rivera who was kicking his arse worse than Cruz did.

Back