So why is Bendo so boring to watch?

He's had his moments but they've been too far and few for me. I'm not crapping on him. I'll watch every fight of his but he does too much point fighting and wild ass whiffs for me lately.

He was shining in the Nate fight though. That was a good style/match up for him.

I don't think he's boring at all.

His fights can be boring against very elite competition because neither guy wants to give anything away.

But have him fight someone ranked between 11-20 and he won't be boring at all, he'll own it.

this--he's has so many close wins/losses, plus he has a smothering sort of style when he's working his wrestling and that turns people off. i don't find him boring, but i was never a big fan so i hated watching him get narrow wins over the guys i was rooting for.

this--he's has so many close wins/losses, plus he has a smothering sort of style when he's working his wrestling and that turns people off. i don't find him boring, but i was never a big fan so i hated watching him get narrow wins over the guys i was rooting for.

This kind of honest objectivity is rare here, I wish more people here could articulate themselves like this, I would be far less rustled while reading threads.

This kind of honest objectivity is rare here, I wish more people here could articulate themselves like this, I would be far less rustled while reading threads.

thanks. and to add to my views of bendo, at this point he's someone i'm interested in watching--he's much more interesting now that he has back to back losses. i would like to see him reverse the trend and get back into the mix. he's a solid fighter.

I find it odd. He has all the skills and can be a dynamic athlete yet he's kinda boring to watch. He even made Cerrone look kinda tame.

Benson fights safe not wanting to get caught with anything so you get economical fighting not wasting shots or energy until necessary.

I like his fights, but sometimes it seems like he lacks power.

I love watching him fight. Your loss.

Pretty much this. Threads like this one make me wonder what the hell you people are seing if you didn't like that last fight.

I wouldn't classify him as boring, but he is no entertainer compared the other guys in the weight class like Pettis, Cerrone, Barboza, etc.

He doesn't have KO power. Good technique striking but it's usually just to score points. He used to be much more exciting. I think he is trying to get back to that style.

Back